IGNORED

Kathy R

Les is more

Les is more

It looks like Kathy has had a get off on her trip home from Torrey. From what I can gather from the Knapps on FaceBook, she has a badly damaged wrist and will be going into surgery. Apart from the wrist she is okay. Early word is that her bike is totaled. Her phone was all but dead and her charger was MIA. Steve Knapp said help and a charger were on the way.

Let's start generating the love for our dear Paper Butt.

Les is more

Knappy and Dennis Murphy are on their way to help. The hospital she was taken to is about 1.5 hours from them.

Prayers your way Paperbutt. If there's anything we can do let us know. We're all here for you. :(

Can't say it any better.

Well, dang! Barb and I have been following Kathy and her journey on Facebook. All our love and prayers to you PB. You are a special girl.

Heal well, and quickly. I was looking forward to meet Kathy R at Unrally X in August -- perhaps still possible.

I was carrying a small Duracell rechargeable power pack, which saved my bacon last September, when an errant piece of oak destroyed my rear tire. Without it, my phone would have died long before the tow truck showed up.

It looks like Kathy has had a get off on her trip home from Torrey. From what I can gather from the Knapps on FaceBook, she has a badly damaged wrist and will be going into surgery. Apart from the wrist she is okay. Early word is that her bike is totaled. Her phone was all but dead and her charger was MIA. Steve Knapp said help and a charger were on the way.

Let's start generating the love for our dear Paper Butt.

ahh.....not good.

Will be thinking of you Kathy. Fingers crossed we hear good news once things settle down.

Firefight911
Prayers enroute from the land of fruits and nuts.

Add a couple more fruits and nuts to the prayers!

Phil, Jamie, Amelia, Hook, and Ladder

Thoughts and prayers on the way, Kathy. Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Here are some "get well soon" flowers.

255941858_RPdT4-M.jpg

Kathy, I really hope hurting your wrist doesn't get in the way of you giving hugs--- or getting them-- Lots of hugs and good wishes from all of your friends on the board-- Heal quickly!!!

Al Schibi

barryNmarin

Kathy,

Ditto what everyone else said! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Wow. That is not good. Very upsetting.

The Wee totalled. Glad she made it through that . . .

I was looking forward to meet Kathy R at Unrally X in August -- perhaps still possible.

Selden, Kathy is one very strong person. I'd bet, she will be there.

Raaan just got off the phone with Steve Knapp. He is in her room and she is doing fine. The wrist is not broke. We may be able to talk with her in a few minutes.

Good news indeed! Kathy, you hang there and we are sending some good wrist karma. Knowing you, you will be back out there in no time!! :thumbsup:

Sending our biggest hugs and most positive thoughts to you. I'm glad you're with friends and hope you're feeling better quick.

That little Wee didn't deserve you anyway, you're much too good for him. There's a better bike in your future! :)

Kathy,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hey, the throttle wrist is still working so you're 99% there already! :)

Raaan just got off the phone with Steve Knapp. He is in her room and she is doing fine. The wrist is not broke. We may be able to talk with her in a few minutes.

:clap::grin::clap::thumbsup:

Very good to hear! Thanks for the updates and pic. Is really good to see Kathy smiling.

I just spoke to Steve who is on his way home. No details about the accident but Kathy is in good spirits (is Kathy ever not in good spirits? Geez look at that smile!) but quickly fell asleep after the nurse left the room. I'll try to call her in the morning. Hospital says 48 hours.

Screen-shot-2011-05-25-at-L.jpg

I like seeing that smile. Glad you're in good spirits girlie! I wish we were (all of us) close enough to this to mess with you enough to keep you from getting any rest! Take care and please don't give us any more of this kind of news!

Hugs and,

J.

We love ya girl.

Yes, we do. Just what I was thinking. Well, life threw her a curve, and you know she's going to lean into it. Get well soon, buddy.

yabadabapal

Kathy I just got back from work for the last week and saw this post. Son of a gun, I'm really sorry to hear you got hurt.

But i gotta tell you, you've got one great smile for patient in a hospital. Please get better soon. Although we have never met, if there is anything i can do, let me know.

Hey K! Big Smiley Face back at ya :)!! 5 Pages in less than 12 hours of warm wishes and love to ya! Isn't this a great bunch of peeps or what?

Bob

Francois_Dumas

Wished her well on Facebook already, but it sure can't hurt to do it twice: Get well soon Kathy !!!!! :wave:

Glenn Reed

Keep smiling Kathy, your positive approach will be a big help. Everyone here is looking to see what they can do to make this as smooth as possible for you!

I agree, Kathy is one adventurer, many stories to tell over her camp fires!!

Sorry for the bump in the road Kathy, and we pray for you to heal and get out of jail, errr, hospital soon. Really sorry about the Wee, you had it so fixed up.

Lone_RT_rider

Heal well Kathy! :( I wish I could return all the wonderful hugz you gave me at Torrey. *hugZ* I am glad that Knappy was there for you. He's good like that. :thumbsup::)

hOLY cRAPOLA...PButt.!!

Where did this happen?

in my neck 'o woods?

So sorry to hear of this - hope you heal fast.

Know that I'll hold you in my daily Mass intentions, woman.!

Praying NOW for you

Archived