IGNORED

Big Feet, Big Boots

GreatDaysAhead

GreatDaysAhead

Anyone know of street touring boots available in US size 15? Forma shows a couple styles in their website but I have emailed both the European and US addresses with no response !!! Some service eh? I know I can't be the only guy with big feet that rides !!!!

I have a pair of Sidi size 50 and Set Up Gran Tour size 50 that I think I got from www.newenough.com a couple years ago. You are correct that finding size 15 is difficult. I had to remove the inner soles from the Sidi to make them fit.

Penforhire

Huh. I was going to suggest Cruiserworks but they only go up to size 14. No bigfoot sightings there...

GreatDaysAhead

Whoa !!! I thought BMW parts were pricey !!! Thanks for the tips. I will need to start saving my sheckels or take out a second.

GreatDaysAhead

I was hopeing to find a good looking pair of touring boots. I am currently wearing some Tactical boots like the police or first responders wear but they lack good toe and ankle protection. Thanks for the tips all.

I take US15 in both Nike and Adidas, size 14 in Timberland and either 14 or 15 in Asics to give u a size comparison. I take size Euro 49 in Daytona Boots...... and they are fantastic boots in the Goretex models. I have a pair 8 years old and my feet have stayed dry in some very very wet weather. Try here to see models http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Categories/motorradstiefel-motorcycle-Boots/Daytona-Stiefel-Boots/Daytona-Motorradstiefel-boots Not sure where u get them in the US but someone may be able to advise

Redwing!

Redwings, yes they used to be a great boot. I've worn them for decades, but not now. Like other boot makers the sizes are fictitious since almost all are made in china.

I can't imagine trying to find a 15.

A 12 EEE is practically now non-existent.

Nice n Easy Rider
Anyone know of street touring boots available in US size 15? Forma shows a couple styles in their website but I have emailed both the European and US addresses with no response !!! Some service eh? I know I can't be the only guy with big feet that rides !!!!

I know that Penforhire already suggested (and dismissed) Cruiserworks but I would still give them a call. They (Cara and Jay Crawford; 1-800-955-1187) are great folks. Their boots are still made in the US and perhaps they can tell you whether their size 14 might fit or who they might know that makes larger sizes.

Archived