IGNORED

2012 NorCal meets SoCal in the Middle dates

CoarsegoldKid

Larry I hope Johnsondale to Springville is open for you. It sounds like great route. We tried it from the Springville side for the fall DV ride but it was closed due to snow. You guys are going to have a great adventure.

Talked to Forestry Department in Kernville. CR107 to 190 out of Johnsondale is closed until Memorial Day(maybe sooner).

We'll be doing a pit stop in Glenville at the store,maybe see ya there...

Don J :wave:

Sounds fine to me.

We'll be doing a pit stop in Glenville at the store,maybe see ya there...

Don J :wave:

Is that the place where we take a bathroom break, with the benefit of a... oh never mind :)

Joe

I will do that. We will also be glad to have anyone else along for the ride, to see the major scenic points. Glacier Point road and Tioga Pass road are closed.

But we can stop for all the other geographic features.

dc

:wave: Hi David,

Me my wife are taking off San Diego Thursday morning 4/19 @ 9AM and take a tour along Hwy 1 to Big Sur Scenic Byway. Most likely, we will be staying either Monterey or Los Banos Thursday night. Then Friday morning, we're also thinking of taking a short tour to Yosemitte National Park before we check-in with Juanita and Joe. If time synchronize with your schedule, I like to join you on Friday to see some point of interest at Yosemitte NP. I am also interested to hear some of your previous adventure at Baja Mexico. BTW, we will be riding 2-ups on our 02 Silver RT.

Ride safe,

Gery & Coco

Gery

That's going to be a Saturday ride. The park will be a little more crowded on Saturday, but probably not too much.

dc

Firefight911

Just finished lunch in Jackson. Jan, Sharon, and I are riding down and Jamie and Amelia are driving the big red truck.

Looking forward to old and new friends. It's been WAY too long!!! Certainly excited for Amelia's first BMWST event.

Double :mad:

Another crazy day at work, so much for going home early today... :(

Which means we aren't going to be there for the breakfast and for the start of the rides tomorrow.

We're still planning to show up to drink all Joe's beer and eat all his food later on Saturday :)

--

Mikko

Firefight911

Good night my arse.

Once leaving Joe's and getting back to Oakhurst Lodge I was met with a vomitus too muchicus. What is that you ask? Well, that would be 3bmwfan deciding that everyone would remain up and attentive to her for the entire night. This meant no sleep for anyone until she completed her vomitus too muchicus routine around 430 or 500 this morning.

Now you know why me and my Super Tenere weren't there this morning.

Things seem to be fine now so I'm going to he ride for a few hours and meet back up tonight so you all can regale us with your rides and rub us for our lack of rides.

Archived