IGNORED

Who is comin to Torrey XXI????

Whip

Hi Norah, yes we will be printing ladies t-shirts again this year. I will contact all the girls at the end of April for sizes. Just like Fall Torrey. :wave::grin::grin::wave:

Hi Norah, yes we will be printing ladies t-shirts again this year. I will contact all the girls at the end of April for sizes. Just like Fall Torrey. :wave::grin::grin::wave:

:thumbsup:

Deb and I are IN for the "Spring Fling". We already made our rezzies at the CW last year :clap:.

We are there for 5 nights and, IIRC, we arrive Wednesday and leave Monday :thumbsup:.

XL for me, think its a Med for Deb. I'll check on the sizes from last years UN and let you know Whip :thumbsup:

Arizona Al will be there!!

However, since Fernando won't be coming to Spring Torrey, There is a vacancy in the center cabin at the ChuckWagon. I plan to arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday. Anyone interested in sharing the cabin can get in touch with me either by email or PM here on the site.

Whip, I'll take a large T-shirt

ArizonaAl

The spare room in the center cabin has been spoken for---

It won't be Fernando's Washington plate on the porch, but another plate from the same state--

See you all next month

ArizonaAl

That would hurt if not true. If not for Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Costco and Starbucks we'd only be known for apples, onions and wheat.

We are probably going to be there, but it will be a last minute decision. Eileen is interested in the women's T-shirts, and says "probably an XL, or size 14". No T-shirt for me.

We'll be there! :) it'll be good to see you all again.
Already back from London? Looking forward to hearing about your trip. :rofl:

My wife would like a woman's t-shirt also please....Large

And I'l take a men's....large also......I replied earlier for mine so don't count twice.

Thank You,

Mike

I'll be returning to Portland from Denver about that time. I may see some non riding friends in SLC. I'm a maybe. Probably won't have things worked out until last minute then will show up and not have a bed. :-)

We'll be there! :) it'll be good to see you all again.
Already back from London? Looking forward to hearing about your trip. :rofl:

LOL, Brian!

BTW, Whip, I reckon we'll take T-shirts- Women's Large, Men's XL, and Steven size (3T) if ya gottem.

Paul Mihalka
We'll see. Working on it.

May be a bikeless trip since it's still in the shop.

Hey, Torrey is still 5 weeks away. May be you have a bike by then, unless it breaks again before going... :eek:

It would be great to see you again...

Firefight911

Hey, Torrey is still 5 weeks away. May be you have a bike by then, unless it breaks again before going... :eek:

Since the area rep is reviewing it for a buyback the jury will have to wait. :lurk::lurk:

But, YES, I would love to be able to see you and everyone else!! Being bikeless makes me grumpy and miss friends desperately!!

Since the area rep is reviewing it for a buyback the jury will have to wait. :lurk::lurk:

But, YES, I would love to be able to see you and everyone else!! Being bikeless makes me grumpy and miss friends desperately!!

I'll have the WR and the Katoom, I can't ride em both.

L

longjohn and I have confirmed reservations at a safe but convenient distance from party central. Checking in to the bucolic accommodations of the Capitol Reef Inn on Friday May 20.

I have already requested a custom fitted T-shirt from the lovely Louise, but if this doesn't work out, I'll go with the XL.

russell_bynum

Wanna borrow Steven's PW50?

Hi there,

Gar and I'll be there Thursday at the Chuckwagon and would like shirts as well. If there will be long sleeve available Gar would like an XL. If no long sleeve then we need two XL's shortsleeve to go.

Hello Everyone,

FYI - I have started a T-Shirt list.

See everyone soon! ;)

Louise

We will have plenty of extras for those that don't check it.

Hope Mr. Obama doesn't mind if the check we send in on the 18th is a little short so we can go to Torrey ;)

There are way too many people going that we haven't seen for too long, we can't miss this one! :grin:

We'll be there with two matching K1300Ss (I suppose we're overdue for new avatars)

- and a Monkey. :thumbsup:

One ladies T-shirt size S, one guys T-Shirt size L. I don't suppose you have Monkey sized T-shirts... :)

Dennis Andress

Ah, finally, another Torrey. The world is once again in order, if but only briefly. So, who wants to go on a slow ride?

russell_bynum
Ah, finally, another Torrey. The world is once again in order, if but only briefly. So, who wants to go on a slow ride?

:grin:

What all does sand creek have?

Very basic. Aside from the RV parking areas, they have a few cabins and tent areas. Basic shower/bathrooms round out the picture.

Okay I emailed them, the cabins have electric and sheets on the bed. They have adequate showers at a price that is a steal. All we ever use a hotel room for is lights bed and bath. They have that covered. I am very familiar with the camping seen so a bed is good! :thumbsup:

Okay I emailed them, the cabins have electric and sheets on the bed. They have adequate showers at a price that is a steal. All we ever use a hotel room for is lights bed and bath. They have that covered. I am very familiar with the camping seen so a bed is good! :thumbsup:

There goes the neighborhood. :eek:

There goes the neighborhood. :eek:

That's what I said to Donna when I heard you had talked to her...

:cry: I never knew Edddddd didn't like me! :cry:

Oh, I like you Jean. It's just that old guy that always shows up with you. (on a different bike each time)

The ever popular Chuckwagon is booked solid...so I looked around. It will now cost me less to stay in Torrey than to board Nigel for the same days at Camp :grin:

WhooHOOOO!

I still have the same set of irons for almost 10 months.

I hope the new owner of my MTS doesn't mind me putting a bunch of miles on it 2up. I'm gonna miss this HP, but then again, I had a K12GT, never missed it! LOL

The ever popular Chuckwagon is booked solid...so I looked around. It will now cost me less to stay in Torrey than to board Nigel for the same days at Camp :grin:

WhooHOOOO!

You gave up way too soon.

They always end up with empty rooms. I bet there are peeps that don't even know they have reservations.

L

Archived