IGNORED

Who is comin to Torrey XXI????

Whip

Mr and Mrs Whip will be there on Tuesday and will be heading for home Monday mornin. We will be in cabin #9 Chuck Wagon.

Noobs are welcome and appreciated.

I need a count for the tee shirt.

Noobs...if ya want a Whip "Tour of Torrey" just say so. I would love to show ya my favorite roads of the great southwest.

Just let me know in this thread.

What are ya waiting for??????

No one has ever come to Torrey and left disappointed.

I will be at the schoolhouse on Friday and Saturday.

Don't put me on the t shirt list. Basically, I'm not a t shirt person.

I'll be riding 4 days to get there (no straight lines). So maybe I'll rest on Saturday. But post the routes. I may be interested in part of it.

dc

Not sure if I can find time in my busy schedule, DrinkinCoffee.gif

but in case I decide to show up...

My shirt needs to be small in the waist but extra large in the chest and arms.

:wave:

markgoodrich
Not sure if I can find time in my busy schedule, DrinkinCoffee.gif

but in case I decide to show up...

My shirt needs to be small in the waist but extra large in the chest and arms.

:wave:

You got the implants!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

1 noob arriving Thursday night and leaving Sunday whenever. Staying in a cabin at the Trading Post.

XL for me please.

I plan to be there Fri pm. Size L shirt please.

This may be a good opportunity for me to explore some backcountry roads near Torrey since I will be trailering a dual sport and my BMW back home after riding in Moab. Hopefully there are others interested a dual sport ride.

Can't make it to Spring Torrey this year. I've got a ride with a different group scheduled to Torrey for a couple of weeks later.

However, I fully plan on being in Torrey this Fall. Someone said Killer's getting married. Can't miss that. :lurk:

Newbie, Noob, virgin....that's me!

Both my wife and I will be there (two up) on Friday, leaving Sunday for the North Rim.

I'm on the waiting list for the 'Wagon' but reserved at the moment at the Howard Johnson's down the road just before CapitolReef.

Shirts? There are shirts? Large please...thanks

Mike

However, I fully plan on being in Torrey this Fall. Someone said Killer's getting married. Can't miss that. :lurk:
Janet used to like you...
Janet used to like you...

Now THAT's funny! :grin:

Going to miss you at the regular BMWST event, but I'll be in town a couple of weeks after that. See you then.

Paul Mihalka

God willing and the creeks don't rise (and my bike doesn't fall on my foot) I should be there. Arrive Thursday, leave Sunday. T=shirt: Appreciate it but no thanks. Always have a problem which one becomes a rag when I get a new one.

Illbetheregottaroomroomroomatthechuckwagonshouldbetherethursdayormaybewednesdaycantwait

IhopeitdosentsnowinthepassesthosedetoursaroundthosebigrocksaresotiringdidIsayIcantwaitwellIcant

:clap::wave:

Will be motoring in on four wheels and riding around on two. Will take two shirts - hopefully you will be doing the ladies style again this year. Should be there Wednesday and leave Sunday. Can't wait!

Jack Herbst

Camille and I will be arriving on Wedneday the 18th. Celebrating our Anniversary on the way up from Tucson. (35 years) Yea. And she rides her own bike--even better. We just spent a week there last August.

Will be staying at the Sandstone Inn again. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

I will need a XXL or XXXL Tshirt and one large.

Jack

Count one more Canuck on the list. No reservations yet, leaving flexibility for weather but probably arrive Friday and depart Sunday. No need for a T-shirt but gotta get more NP stamps so I'm wandering south first and then back north. You know me, I have a strong ability to get "lost" but still show up.

Gotta start the final drive rebuild next week.

Mike Cassidy

In... arriving Friday, and leaving Sunday. No reservation yet, but I like to live on the edge. I'll need a T-shirt to replace the one I left on I-15 in my left side case last year. Don't know what size. Louise custom fit me last time. I guess it is time to look for a room.

I just got the bike out of the shed for the first time this year on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing folks again.

Lone_RT_rider
Wow, I have to make it! So many guys and gals coming I haven't seen for waaay too long!

Mitch and I will be there. 2XL for me, Xtra Smart for Mitch. :)

Shawn

Paul Mihalka
Wow, I have to make it! So many guys and gals coming I haven't seen for waaay too long!

Mitch and I will be there. 2XL for me, Xtra Smart for Mitch. :)

Shawn

That's great, but I hope to see you before at BRR! :thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider

You'll see me at BRR, but you won't see Mitch until Torrey.

Jack Herbst
Well if you are then I just might have to make it too so I can see Donna!!!

YAHOO!!! :clap:

Hey Kathy R, are you riding a weestrom to Torrey all the way from NY. Way to go girl! See you in Torrey.

Jack

Arriving Thursday. Staying at the BV. A Navy buddy from Denver is also coming along (non BMWST-er). He knows nothing of Torrey, and frankly, it's a new experience for me, too.

T-shirt for me - XXL if American made. Prolly same if imported :)

Jim likely is an XL.

Oh, and Joe G will be there, but may not say so ahead of time. Don't know 'bout a T for him.

And yes, Whip! Lay all your Torrey knowledge on me, baby!!

CoarsegoldKid

And yes, Whip! Lay all your Torrey knowledge on me, baby!!

Twist the throttle! Ya all have a good time.

barryNmarin

I'll be arriving Thursday or earlier and leaving Monday or later. Room 19 Chuckwagon. XL TEE

I am soooooo looking forward to this!!

I'll be arriving Thursday or earlier and leaving Monday or later. Room 19 Chuckwagon. XL TEE

I am soooooo looking forward to this!!

:clap:yeehaw :wave: I'm #3 on the waiting list for CW, might be sleepin outside.

JerryMather
Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday. In the Apartment over the general store like usual with the family in tow.

Brain- are we riding up together along with some of the Crest Krew?

Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday. In the Apartment over the general store like usual with the family in tow.

Brain- are we riding up together along with some of the Crest Krew?

Sounds like a plan and we'll be staying in Mesquite Weds so the hook up will be easy.

Joe Frickin' Friday
Illbetheregottaroomroomroomatthechuckwagonshouldbetherethursdayormaybewednesdaycantwait

IhopeitdosentsnowinthepassesthosedetoursaroundthosebigrocksaresotiringdidIsayIcantwaitwellIcant

:clap::wave:

:grin:

"Paging Lone_RT_rider...Lone_RT_rider, please pick up the white courtesy phone..."

5534.jpg.d4cc62a4157c59f47f9f243ec41d0da0.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

You'll see me at BRR, but you won't see Mitch until Torrey.

Oh Hai! Didn't see you there, sorry! :dopeslap:

Archived