IGNORED

Beartooth on roids?

padiii

I always ride with trance music on the xm. Here is a long video that really makes me want to ride. The window reflection ruins the mood a bit but I just pretend it's me on the RT. I hope it hasn't been posted before but I see it is old enough that it may be a repeat for some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grOoUkdQRpU

The video on the right side showing a red truck in a tunnel looks like it would be a fun ride too.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Wish the camera was on a turntable, with a passenger operating it. that way it could look through the turns. Otherwise, the video was pretty schweet, good scenery.

GREAT! But, my question is, "What/how do you eliminate the wind noise while listening?" Yesterday, I tried the ear buds that came with my new iPhone4. The roar of the wind was too much (worried about auditory overload); I pulled over and just inserted regular ear plugs.

R1200RT '05

I have pretty bad tinnitus so I need some sort of noise when wearing ear plugs or the ringing will drive me up a wall! Even quiet wind noise provides relief for me.

My touring helmet has the BMW headset installed but I still wear two ear plugs. If I'm using my Ipod, in my regular helmet, I'll just use one ear plug and one ear bud. I find that Skullcandy brand ear buds work well in preventing wind noise. The volume does not have to be cranked above wind noise due to the design of the rubber tip on the bud. For me it seals better than the Apple product.

GREAT! But, my question is, "What/how do you eliminate the wind noise while listening?" Yesterday, I tried the ear buds that came with my new iPhone4. The roar of the wind was too much (worried about auditory overload); I pulled over and just inserted regular ear plugs.

R1200RT '05

ER6i's

Foam insert

Archived