IGNORED

3 year old on a bike - TOO COOL!

Kathy R

Not many 3 year old children get the opportunity to stretch their brain at this rate. I'm in awe of the possible outcomes.

It's cool, but sorta miss the good old days when it would have been a bicycle. Give his legs some exercise too...

Let's assume he's got the benefit of both. He already knows it's more fun to be outdoors.

It's cool, but sorta miss the good old days when it would have been a bicycle. Give his legs some exercise too...

Let's assume he's got the benefit of both. He already knows it's more fun to be outdoors.

And he isn't looking at the world, filtered through a flat screen.

I love his attitude, Im sick of couch potato video game addict kids that cry if say any thing to them of if they fall down go boom.

Rock on mom n dad...hope they got good insurance that kid is aggresive and will get his share of knocks over the next 15 years, motorcycle and otherwise

bayoubengal

In think this rocks! I bet a kid that rides a dirt bike at 3 has been riding s bicycle already. Great bikes btw. My son got a PW-50 when he was 3 but required the training wheels for a while.

roadscholar

"I got swoop nasty"

Yes, you did. :grin:

Course I did too last week, and a few months ago, and then there was... :)

I'm terrible, a life time in the Parks and Recreation profession and all I could think was; hey, get off that ball field, the bases are already set for the day's games! :grin:

"I got swoop nasty"

Yes, you did. :grin:

:rofl:

What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger :grin:

Course I did too last week, and a few months ago, and then there was... :)

And I'm assuming you bounced back like a 3 year old? Hoping so.

So we've identified two of us who qualify for a new case sticker - Where's Whip?

So we've identified two of us who qualify for a new case sticker - Where's Whip?

Whipster makes bunch of Made in US of A "I got swoop nasty" stickers and I'm for sure gonna get few.

--

Mikko

Whipster makes bunch of Made in US of A "I got swoop nasty" stickers and I'm for sure gonna get few.

--

Mikko

I am in for a few...

I think it'd make a great event t-shirt as well.

"BRR 7 I got swoop nasty in KY!"

--

Mikko

I am in for a few...

I think it'd make a great event t-shirt as well.

"BRR 7 I got swoop nasty in KY!"

Doesn't Swoop Nasty mean you had a get off?

If so, I was thinking more along the lines of *consolation prize*

I'm terrible, a life time in the Parks and Recreation profession and all I could think was; hey, get off that ball field, the bases are already set for the day's games! :grin:

Yep, Parkie thing, had similer thoughts here. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
russell_bynum

That's one of Steven's favorite YouTube videos.

"I'm about to shred!"

The video really points out how you can influence their behavior. The first couple falls, Dad ran over, clapping and laughing, and picked the bike up. No making a big deal out of it. No asking "Do you want to keep going?" Just laugh it off, pick the bike, up and here we go. Tristan followed his lead and was clapping and laughing at his crashes, too.

Steven is Two and a Half, and tearing it up on his PW50 with training wheels.

He's got a balance bike as well and does pretty well with that. I think it's only a matter of time before he'll be ready to ditch the training wheels on the PW. Right now his hands are too small to reach the brakes, so he slows down by either just letting it coast, or by crashing into rosemary bushes. lol.

russell_bynum

Motorcycles and bicycles are not mutually exclusive, you know.

If you look at that guy's YouTube channel, you'll see that Tristan (who is now 5, btw) is tearing it up on a BMX bike as well as a new KTM MX racer.

Archived