IGNORED

Kawa versys

taters

I sat on a versys today. The specs said the seat height was 33.3 inches but compared to my 1150 rt it seemed cramped. Salesman said pegs can't be lowered. I have a 32" inseam. Anyone here have a versys? Seems like a great around town bike. But cramped

I've had a Versys for 3 years and it's my alternate bike. When I don't ride my 1200 R, I ride my Versys. Same ergonomics, just a different bike with less CC's. Love it, and would highly recommend it. I believe it was the Bike of the Year a couple of years ago.

Well I guess I would have to ride it. I'm sure u guys are right. I just sat on it with no center stand. Putting my 1150 on eBay this week. If it sells got it narrowed down to the versus or tiger. Thanks for the imput

If you're between the two, go ride a VStrom 650 (07 and later have ABS as an option) and consider that too. It won't have the sheer power of either tiger motor, but on the used market they are a bargain and a half for a very good utilitarian motorcycle.

Several people make lowering peg mounts for the Versys. Fun bike for commuting and twisties, not much fun for droning on the highway for any distance.

Suspension was stiff, front end tried to wash on me several times.

Archived