IGNORED

Spring 2011 Blue Ridge Rendezvous Saturday night dinner planning/payment

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider

Well, it's getting closer and about a month before BRR, so here we go... :grin::thumbsup:

Blue Ridge Rendezvous Saturday night dinner planning and payment

Once again Matt and I are more than proud to present the Saturday night dinner for the Blue Ridge Rendezvous!

Event: Blue Ridge Rendezvous BMWST.com Group Dinner

Place: Pikesville HI Express breakfast buffet area (closed off for BMWST.com)

When: Saturday April 30th at 6:30 PM

Cost: $15.50

This will be a Buffet BBQ style dinner at the Holiday Inn Express and will include…..

Pulled pork and Chicken

Baked Beans –

Potato Salad

Buns for the pulled pork

All plates and utensils needed

brownie cheesecake

sweet/unsweet tea

Payment must be made in advance and can be made via Pay Pal to stangme007@yahoo.com or if you don't have a paypal account, send me a PM and we can work something out. The last day for payment will be Friday April 22nd. No payments will be accepted after that date and the total head count will stand.

Wooooohoooooo......Food!!! :clap:

Yep, I'm finishing the routes tonight and will post them.

We can call this eats and streets!

Nice n Easy Rider

Payment sent. Now, since we will be in Kentucky the BBQ sauce will be bourbon based, won't it? :grin:

Lone_RT_rider
Payment sent. Now, since we will be in Kentucky the BBQ sauce will be bourbon based, won't it? :grin:

Feel free to bring your own sauce "additives". :)

I am bound to secrecy. Which means I have no clue about it!

Lone_RT_rider
Went to piggy bank.

Smashed it to get $15.50.

Now Shawn has it.

:cry:

:thumbsup:

Yep, I have it. :) I also have about 5 others. I will be sending email confirmations over the next couple of days.

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider

Thanks everyone. I have emailed everyone that I have received a payment from. Let me know if you have not received a conformation. :)

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
PayPal sent!

Got it Linda! I have sent emails to everyone that has sent Payments to this date. As of right now, I have 22 people on the list. Given that we have 26 rooms already booked (assuming double occupancy) That still leaves approximately another 30 dinners to be paid for.

Let's get those payments in people!

Lone_RT_rider

I have Burt's and a few other since then. We are still at 27 on the list for Dinner. Based on the room bookings I would say that we are still missing at least 20 Din Din payments for Saturday night. Let's get those payments in people!

Shawn

We need to cut this off on 4/24 folks. I have to give a head count on the 25th. Please get those payments in early if you are mailing them.

Lone_RT_rider
Payment send.

Got it! Thanks to everyone that sent their payments in after my last brow beating. LOL. Keep them coming people!

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
We need to cut this off on 4/24 folks. I have to give a head count on the 25th. Please get those payments in early if you are mailing them.

Are you giving them 2 extra days? LOL. I told them they have to have the payments in by the 22nd! :)

terryofperry

I'm trying to make this event work out so the two extra days help but if I don't know by the 22nd instead of the 24th then shame on me.

Do you have a head count as my math seems to indicate about 50 riders?

Thanks

Terry

Are you giving them 2 extra days? LOL. I told them they have to have the payments in by the 22nd! :)

Sorry, I missed that... the 22nd it is

Lone_RT_rider

I have just updated the list and we are at 35 dinners paid. I sent emails to the last 3 I had to register this morning. Everyone should be up to date at this point. So the rest of you stragglers, please get that cash in! I am headed out on the 21st to see family, so please don't wait until the last minute. :)

Shawn

Bill Murray

PayPal payment sent for myself and for Folkdancer48 (Dick Williams). We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Lone_RT_rider
Woo hoo!

Anyone wish that we would have planned this over Easter weekend? That way it would only be a few days away! :)

Shawn

Woo hoo!

Anyone wish that we would have planned this over Easter weekend? That way it would only be a few days away! :)

Shawn

Wow, yes! I'd be "eggcited" about that!! :rofl:

Lone_RT_rider
Deadline for dinner payments is this Friday April 22. We need to get a full head count in to the restaurant.

I know there are few of you that I have not confirmed your dinner payment. I will be sending those out tonight. As Matt has said, you have 3 more days to get those payments in.

This situation is different than others we have done in the past. There will be NO LAST MINUTE PAYMENTS accepted as in past events. I have always tried to help people out before. This time due to the meal provider, we are not in a situation to do this.

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider

Just a quick reminder that TODAY is the LAST DAY to get your dinner payment in. We are just shy of 50, so its going to be a good event. Less than a week for some folks! See you there!

Shawn

Well, it's getting closer and about a month before BRR, so here we go... :grin::thumbsup:

Blue Ridge Rendezvous Saturday night dinner planning and payment

Once again Matt and I are more than proud to present the Saturday night dinner for the Blue Ridge Rendezvous!

Event: Blue Ridge Rendezvous BMWST.com Group Dinner

Place: Pikesville HI Express breakfast buffet area (closed off for BMWST.com)

When: Saturday April 30th at 6:30 PM

Cost: $15.50

This will be a Buffet BBQ style dinner at the Holiday Inn Express and will include…..

Pulled pork and Chicken

Baked Beans –

Potato Salad

Buns for the pulled pork

All plates and utensils needed

brownie cheesecake

sweet/unsweet tea

Payment must be made in advance and can be made via Pay Pal to stangme007@yahoo.com or if you don't have a paypal account, send me a PM and we can work something out. The last day for payment will be Friday April 22nd. No payments will be accepted after that date and the total head count will stand.

Archived