IGNORED

EUREKA SPRINGS, APRIL 22-24

markgoodrich

markgoodrich

Suzanne and I, and at least a couple others, are meeting Friday April 22 at the Basin Park Hotel in Eureka Springs. We'll spend Saturday riding the Ozarks, let the shoppers shop, mud bathers bathe, have a little getaway fellowship.

This would be an ideal weekend to take a significant person who doesn't ride, as there is plenty to do in Eureka Springs during the day Saturday.

The Basin Park is smack downtown, step out the door and there are shops and restaurants everywhere.

No group rate, just call and make a reservation, let us know here if you're going to be there.

If the hotel is a disaster, it's Whip's fault.

Link: http://www.basinpark.com/eurekaspringshotel.shtml

• 2 weeks later...

Hye Mark, you said the magic word "shopping", Karla is game for this, I'd love to ride the Ozarcs with you all; who else is coming?

markgoodrich
Easter Weekend?

Well, we'd originally planned it for the weekend of the 16th, but changed it months ago to accommodate another couple who has a big crunch on tax week. I don't think they're going, now....

Whip, there really is no Easter bunny, and if there was, he'd know where you were and would bring your chocolate bunny.

If no one wants to go, Suzanne and I will just go to Mount Magazine Resort instead, and ride and hike.

Don't count us out too soon dude! We have been heavily discussing it!

Getting bigger lids for the Duc need to test them out!

BTW I Love Mount Magazine!!!

You all might see a few other beemers on those great roads, the yearly Internet BMW Riders meet at Branson is that weekend, about 50 miles northeast.

bushmanstan

Mark,

I would be careful if staying in the Basin Park Hotel. Last time I checked that building is unsprinklered and entirely made of wood. Just saying it's a fire trap.

With the trolley system they have in Eureka you can stay anywhere and be downtown in a few minutes anyway. There are many "motor lodge" type motels in town where you can ride your hog right up to your door.

Be sure and visit "Bubba's Bar-B-Que" where you can get their tee shirt proudly proclaiming "PORK THE OTHER PULLED MEAT".

markgoodrich

Apparently the Easter Bunny can't find Eureka Springs. We've canceled our reservations at the Basin Park. Suzanne and I are instead going to Mount Magazine Resort (fabuloso) that Thursday, will hike and ride for two days, then come home Sunday. We would of course be delighted to be joined by others.

Archived