IGNORED

Tether ride on RTPs

motorman587

motorman587

Who's ur buddy..........once first place on this ride.....Motorman587 is on the left, or the bigger guy...enjoy

motorman587
That's cool, how much time did you spend practicing together?

I am sure you know this, but we practiced once month, with motor training. So tight turns were are normal for use. What we had to iron out is who liked the inside circle more than the outside. Talking to one another to either speed up or slow down........it was fun and got the heart pumping pretty good.

Similar techniques also used by this pair.

Notice rear brake dragging and head/eye placement to the outside of the turn. Very difficult to look away from where you are turning.

Seems like it would be easier for both officers to look into the turn with the outside officer using peripheral vision to judge distance gaps between bikes.

I saw the stills on the other thread. Now you're just showing off :) LOL. Well done! I don't have enough trust road riding into a curve to feel comfortable riding next to someone else let alone do maneuvers like that. I just think about the dollar signs involved in replacing plastic.

motorman587
I saw the stills on the other thread. Now you're just showing off :) LOL. Well done! I don't have enough trust road riding into a curve to feel comfortable riding next to someone else let alone do maneuvers like that. I just think about the dollar signs involved in replacing plastic.

You a Honda dude 2? lol

84 wing and a 2k RT, lots of tupperware. Wing's got crash bars and the RT doesn't. I guess we know which bike I'd try it with. :)

I don't want to be that close to someone stopped at a light. Heck, I won't let my wife park that close in the garage.

Serious amounts of practice and great communication to get to that level. We're not worthy!

Who's ur buddy..........once first place on this ride.....Motorman587 is on the left, or the bigger guy...enjoy

That looks kind of like that rodeo we saw you guys in up in Charleston is that it?

motorman587

That looks kind of like that rodeo we saw you guys in up in Charleston is that it?

Kind of, we got spanked in Charleston............

Archived