IGNORED

wet helmet liner after rain

RT Russ

Nolan N103. Whenever I ride in the rain, the cheek pads inside the helmet seem to get wet (both sides). Anyone else have this problem? Is it a Nolan issue or common among other brands? I only rode 15 miles this morning but in a pretty steady down pour. Took the helmet into my office rather than leaving it in the rear case. The cheek pads were still fairly damp 9 hours later when I rode home. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Hawk

I have a 103 and have ridden in several good downpours. There doesn't seem to be an issue with water intrusion other than slight behind the shield. I wear a Slik liner but I think if there were moisture it would be noticeable. My N100 was as good.

Let me ask the obvious, is the chinbar completely locked and top vent completely closed?

I have a 103 and have ridden in several good downpours. There doesn't seem to be an issue with water intrusion other than slight behind the shield. I wear a Slik liner but I think if there were moisture it would be noticeable. My N100 was as good.

Let me ask the obvious, is the chinbar completely locked and top vent completely closed?

Yes,

Chin bar locked and both vents closed. Visor down except at stops. I also wear a silky liner but it is not getting wet.

I have used a Nolan N103 for a few years and ridden in the rain many, many times - I live in the PNW. Not a hint of moisture inside, even after an hour or two in the rain (probably longer, I just don't remember). I do not wear a liner.

Archived