IGNORED

Monday could be an interesting day for BofA

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Where do I join ?

The world's most (in)famous hacker group - Anonymous - known for effectively shutting down their hacking nemesis security firm (with clients such as Morgan Stanley and, unfortunately for them, Bank of America)- HBGary, advocating the cause of Wikileaks, and the threat made by one of its members that evidence of fraud by Bank of America will be released on Monday, has just launched communication #1 in its Operation "Empire State Rebellion." The goal - engage in "a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience" until Ben Bernanke steps down and the "Primary Dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy effective immediately."
In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion

Oh, that's just swell ;)

Yeah, my sentiments exactly....

Honestly, I don't follow it, as presented on ZeroHedge. The actual hacker/Anonymous site doesn't seem to be able to handle the traffic, and is not responding. I don't know what all those numbers are, what the systems they are working with are, and how all those companies relate to BoA, or how the forced insurance placement relates to any it.

John Ranalletta

IMO it's another chapter in the Greatest fraud ever. The bankers and their paid, appointed and elected lackeys In DC are negotiating a $20B "political" settlement to kill mortgage fraud discovery and prosecutions which is just a little more than Goldman's bonus pool in 2010!!!!!

Archived