IGNORED

Interesting News from BMW of Utah

Twisties

BMW Motorcycles of Utah is our "new" dealer in Salt Lake City, the older dealer (up north), after several name changes, is now going by BMWTriumph Motorcycles of Salt Lake. BMW Utah had two interesting announcements at our monthly Beehive Beemers meeting this morning.

First, they will be sponsoring the BMW Demo Truck at the Superbike races at Miller Motorsports Park again this year, and they will have the K1600's available for demo. They believe this will be the first time the new models will be available for test ride. Renn said there will be plenty of 1600's available to ride.

Also BMW of Utah is opening a rental service and is targeting May 1 to open it's doors. They expect to have a full line of Beemers as well as a number of other bikes available for rental. This is great news for those locally considering a purchase, but should also be welcome for folk coming to the Torrey events, or wanting to ride the Rockies.

Eaglerider of Salt Lake City is no longer offering RTs from what I can tell, so this will be the only location in the area offering a selection of street rentals that goes beyond the Harley Davidson lineup (Oh, Eaglerider has a Goldwing, sorry for the omission).

BMW Motorcycles of Utah is our "new" dealer in Salt Lake City, the older dealer (up north), after several name changes, is now going by BMWTriumph Motorcycles of Salt Lake. BMW Utah had two interesting announcements at our monthly Beehive Beemers meeting this morning.

First, they will be sponsoring the BMW Demo Truck at the Superbike races at Miller Motorsports Park again this year, and they will have the K1600's available for demo. They believe this will be the first time the new models will be available for test ride. Renn said there will be plenty of 1600's available to ride.

Are you going to take one for a spin and let us know what you think??

Zero interest on my part in 1600s or Superbike races. Haven't ever gone out yet... could change... I'll tell you the day of the race.

In response to:

Poster: Twisties

Subject: Re: Interesting News from BMW of Utah

Originally Posted By: Lmar

Quote:

Zero interest on my part in 1600s or Superbike races. Haven't ever gone out yet... could change... I'll tell you the day of the race.

I personally have no interest in the 1600's either, I like my RT too much to consider another bike.

In response to:

Poster: Twisties

Quote:

I personally have no interest in the 1600's either, I like my RT too much to consider another bike.

I'm thinking smaller and lighter and higher revving, for local riding.

I just thought that there are folk on the board who would be interested and might want to know. A lot of riders come for the race.

Hey! Are you trying to cause trouble? ;)

In response to:

Poster: Bullett

Quote:

First, they will be sponsoring the BMW Demo Truck at the Superbike races at Miller Motorsports Park again this year, and they will have the K1600's available for demo. They believe this will be the first time the new models will be available for test ride. Renn said there will be plenty of 1600's available to ride.[/Quote]

Hey! Are you trying to cause trouble? ;)

No, I was just asking an innocent question. :)

Archived