IGNORED

Anyone have experience ordering from Vann's online store?

dwillie

I'm about to pull the string and order my first large flat screen T.V. My first choice has all the goodies, and I'm pretty excited about it (yes, I'm a little late to the party). By quite a bit, the best price I've found is from Vann's online store in Montana. Now I'm familiar with online orders and completely comfortable with it, but this will be at considerable expense. I've never heard any feedback concerning Vann's. Anyone have any experience they'd like to share? TIA. dwillie.

I have never heard of them. If you are seriously considering an online electronics purchase, I would give two thumbs up to either Tigerdirect.com or Newegg.com

I have spent thousands of dollars between the two of them over the years, and haven't had a bad experience yet.

I have ordered form Vann's with good results. I also visited their store in Missoula and it was impressive. I would not hesitate doing business with them again.

Thanks for the information. I need to make a decision soon. I also have used Tiger Direct and New Egg. I had good experiences with both. d.

Archived