IGNORED

Works Performance ESA Shocks ?

Exploreinman

I too would be extremely interested to see riders opinions on these. It sounds like a rider tailered product built to the rider not the general public.

Exploreinman

I'm at 42,000 miles on my '05 RT and I would really like to keep my ESA operational. I know some owners do away with the ESA, but it works well for my weight and riding style. I realy appreciate the ability to change the set up with a push of the button.

I ordered shocks from them early last spring. They said they would assemble the components, and call me for my shocks, with ESA, in about a month. Then I was to send along my schocks, and they would remove the ESA components, build my new shocks and ship them.

Three months went by, a couple of un-answered calls, and I found myself in Redmond for the rally. Ordered up some Wilbers.

A week after I got home I got a call, asking if I was still interested in the WP shocks. They understood why I bought the Wilbers.

I'm very happy with the Wilbers.

I too would be extremely interested to see riders opinions on these. It sounds like a rider tailered product built to the rider not the general public.

All of the aftermarket ESA replacements are custom built to a certain extent,given riders weight,passenger weight,anticipated loads,riding style.This is what gives them a superior ride over the stockers,which are a"one size fits all"

Same is true for non ESA aftermarket shocks.

You will not find a general use aftermarket replacement from any of the major companies,except to buy new $$$$

replacements from BMW.

JR356

bobanddianne

Had Works Performance Shocks build short ESA shocks for us...

Inseam Challenged, as it were.

We are both very pleased with the results on our 2007 R1200RT.

Had the shocks built to emphasize the 'Sport' end. They don't go as far into 'Comfort' as the stock units, but no problem as we ride in 'Sport' 90% of the time.

It loves the twisties, and so do we.

Regards,

Bobanddianne

Archived