IGNORED

Carrie Elizabeth

Spike

After quite a long road I am happy to announce ...

Carrie Elizabeth, Born 3/2/2011 @ 5:52AM. 7lb 5oz, Mom and baby are doing fantastic. Dad is beside himself :grin: :grin:

CarrieAtDeliveryMed.jpg

Spike

Wow!

What a great addition and another wonderful second of March birthday.

Beth and I wish you all the joy and happiness possible from your new adventure.

:clap:

Congratulations to Patti and you, thats one beautiful bright eyed baby. :thumbsup:

Don't forget my cigaaar.... :rofl:

After quite a long road I am happy to announce ...

Carrie Elizabeth, Born 3/2/2011 @ 5:52AM. 7lb 5oz, Mom and baby are doing fantastic. Dad is beside himself :grin: :grin:

CarrieAtDeliveryMed.jpg

Spike

Oh my god she is so cute!!!!! :D

Congratulations to you and Patti!!!! :clap:

Wonderful, congratulations! Will she be a motorcycle rider or a airplane pilot? Or both? :thumbsup:

Actaully Paul, I am happy to announce that technically she has already had her first ride on the ST. :grin: :grin:

Oh my god she is so cute!!!!! :laugh:

Yeah, I quite elated that my baby was so beautiful. I have seen a lot of doosies out there.

Spike

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! But shouldn't Dad be beside Mom and Baby? :grin: She's a cutie!

No such pictures of that as of yet, but I'm staying at the hospital with them. Actually, I haven't given Mom the chance to change any of the diapers yet.

beemerman2k

Wow, congratulations, Spike! As the father of 3 beautiful daughters, I share your joy. It only gets better, too :thumbsup:

Paul Mihalka

"After quite a long road I am happy to announce ..."

A long road indeed... Patti and John were at the UNrally I in Gunnison in 2002, while on their honeymoon!

Wonderful news, Spike! Another new soul joins us.

Now, for the rest of your life, your heart will be in your throat every time she's out of your sight - and sometimes when she is in sight.

As for you being beside yourself (I presume you are "Dad")- I've seen you upon your arisal in the a.m. and the thought of two of you at once, side by side, is more than I can stand. :eek::cry::rofl:

Pilgrim

Thanx Kent. I have to say that this is by far the coolest and most enjoyable experience that I have ever partaken of. The first evening at home was a bit rough but in general Carrie has been an angel of the good variety.

Wow, congratulations, Spike! As the father of 3 beautiful daughters, I share your joy. It only gets better, too :thumbsup:

+1

(+ two sons)

lovely name by the way

Archived