IGNORED

Fuel Injector Spring clips

bluesguitarboy

bluesguitarboy

Does anyone know where to get the spring clips which hold the electrical connector to the fuel injector. I can't find them on the parts fiche. Note this is not the fuel rail spring clip.

Evening Anson

As a rule those spring clips come as part of the connector (not available separately). I think you will find the BMW repair connector VERY expensive.

So your alternatives are to make one from stainless wire matching the other side wire clip, or visit your local auto parts store and try to match up a similar Bosch type connector, or try a local auto wrecking yard for a similar wire clip off an auto fuel injection rail, or maybe call a bike breaker like BeemerBoneYard (973) 775-3495, or maybe try a close by BMW auto dealer to see if their shop area has one floating around.

That connector is a standard injection connector used on many vehicles that use Bosch style fuel injectors.

Does anyone know where to get the spring clips which hold the electrical connector to the fuel injector. I can't find them on the parts fiche. Note this is not the fuel rail spring clip.

Call Joshua Buck at the Parts Haus. (562)254-0452. I just e-mailed him and he said he should have one. Tell him Bill Allen referred you.

Archived