IGNORED

Who got to ride to work today?

Dennis Andress

Nice n Easy Rider

It was a very balmy 62F at 7:30 AM. We're supposed to set a record high today of 80F. Unfortunately tomorrow we go back to our normal (early March) morning temps of high 30's-low 40's.

I could have, but I didn't want to extricate the bike and find my heated gear. I saw three motorcycles on the way to work. There was one guy on a naked Kawasaki that looked like he was freezing.

I did drive the miata, and enjoyed a little back-end sliding on a couple of the corners. :grin:

Pat Buzzard

It was 16 degrees this morning. The roads look clear, but I don't want to risk the bike. I can't wait to unleash the bike, but I'm scared of Black Ice..

Pat Buzzard

I didn't ride to work today, but I put 60 miles on the 1100RT after work! The ride was an hour of ecstasy, but I have some issues. If your handy with an 1100RT please see my post in the Oilheads section, maybe you can help me out and help me sleep easier. If I messed up my, new-to-me bike on my first ride of the season I'm going to be in-consolable!!

I got to ride to work today.....it hit a lovely 69 degrees. Here is a pic of a field in Yuba City CA from today. The Sutter Buttes are in the background.

5489895717_05646078da_z.jpg

And here is a pic from a ride my buddy and I did on Sunday. He flew out from New Jersey and loved the weather! It was beautiful and mid 60's. This was just outside Sacramento, CA near the Forest Hill bridge.

5490490934_ec162fd497_z.jpg

This pic is Matt and Me(I'm in the dayglow) on the Forest Hill bridge. Nice quick 90 mile ride.

5489895735_b90b30578c_z.jpg

I rode to work......it was 34 when I headed to work and 50 something on the ride home. Crisp and sunny. Even went the long way home :thumbsup:

34F this morning...I just installed the new Cee Baileys +2" windshield so I decided to try it out. Much better and with a high of almost 60F this afternoon it was pure bliss leaving work. I was the envy of all my co-workers and decided to put a few miles on the RT to boot. Hell yea!!! Tomorrow I'm taking the 800ST to work with me, just because.

Alright, so I didn't work today, but did get a ride in. I rolled out around 8:30 and the sign at the bank said it was 28. Got about 300 miles in with a stop to see my parents for lunch, home by 2:00. Perfect sunny day that eventually warmed up to about 48. I tweaked my Gerbings about every 15 minutes or so on the way down, usually cranking up the heat.

Saw one HD on the slab (who didn't wave). Great day to be on the bike!

Archived