IGNORED

Competition Accessories feedback

Uncle Beemer

I purchase from them routinely and have never had a negative experience. The only downside, if it is a downside, is that it seems they send out catalogs too frequently. A full magazine size a few times a year and several mini-catalogs in between. From what I can tell they seem to be a pretty major player in the accessory market which brings a bit of buyer safety with it. Of course it could just be that their marketing works on me.

I have used them 5 or 6 times now with no surprises. I ordered a set of tires once that turned out to be on backorder (I couldn't tell from their online information), but they e-mailed me the news the next day and kept me informed as to when they expected them to come in. It is also quick & easy to get a live person on the phone who knows what is going on. I would definitely buy from them again.

Jay

Yup! :thumbsup:

Only positive experiences so far....over about 8 years. Just ordered a new rear Conti RAII and FG MeshTex from them. Came well packed and promptly shipped. A very good price on the Conti RAII rear tyre and the FG MT3's were on sale for $59.99!!!

Check www.JakeWilson.com for tire prices. I just spent an hour or so doing comparison shopping and they seem to have the best prices and free shipping.

I like them. Just bought a pair of Quest 2 riding pants from them. This is the only pant I found that comes in a length other than really long. They fit great for my 30" inseam.

It seems the last few times I needed tires for various bikes, they have had them on sale at prices nobody could beat. I've always received very good service from them.

Nice n Easy Rider

I ordered a pair of the Sliders Kevlar Khaki Riding Pants from them this week. The order went out the same day and was delivered the following day. Quite happy with both the pants and Competition Accessories thus far.

Archived