IGNORED

Alamo BMW has a go cart track

bayoubengal

Spent today in San Antonio. Coming back from Boerne I stopped into the new Alamo BMW and saw they have a cool go cart track! They had about 25 German carts also. Interesting combo. They were also building custom race carts. Had one that goes 140 mph! For some of you dealer employees - is there a marketing tie-in or connection Im missing? I thought it was cool, just odd...

Spent today in San Antonio. Coming back from Boerne I stopped into the new Alamo BMW and saw they have a cool go cart track! They had about 25 German carts also. Interesting combo. They were also building custom race carts. Had one that goes 140 mph! For some of you dealer employees - is there a marketing tie-in or connection Im missing? I thought it was cool, just odd...

It is the owners hobby, and why didn't you let me know you were in town. Alamo BMW is 1 mile from my house and I have a bidness in Borene.

Actually thought about it but it was kinda whirlwind. Celebrated my Uncle 80th at Randolph AFB. Made the run thru Spring Branch to see our old place and drove the arc over to Boerne. My daughter wanted to see if the great snowball stand down by the river bridge was stll open. No. Back to GA this morning. Next time I'm here with some time I get with you ahead of time.

Actually thought about it but it was kinda whirlwind. Celebrated my Uncle 80th at Randolph AFB. Made the run thru Spring Branch to see our old place and drove the arc over to Boerne. My daughter wanted to see if the great snowball stand down by the river bridge was stll open. No. Back to GA this morning. Next time I'm here with some time I get with you ahead of time.

:thumbsup:

Look forward to it.

I really don't think that Alamo BMW can make up their minds what they want to be (BMW dealer, used car dealer or go-cart dealer). I have gone there a couple of times trying to find the simplest parts and they never have them (fairing screws, front shock nuts).

I really don't think that Alamo BMW can make up their minds what they want to be (BMW dealer, used car dealer or go-cart dealer). I have gone there a couple of times trying to find the simplest parts and they never have them (fairing screws, front shock nuts).

Next time ya need something.

http://www.motohank.com/Welcome.html

He is a really good dude.

Alamo BMW is 1 mile from my house and I have a bidness in Borene.

Then it seems like you could spell it. :grin:

Seriously, howz about some pics of this joint with a few motards rippin' it up. Or at least a certain Yammie four-fitty. :Cool:

Alamo BMW is 1 mile from my house and I have a bidness in Borene.

Then it seems like you could spell it. :grin:

Seriously, howz about some pics of this joint with a few motards rippin' it up. Or at least a certain Yammie four-fitty. :Cool:

No bike allowed, they rent go-carts.

It is a strange place.

BTW...the Duc dealer is closed.

Ask Matt, them go carts are big fun! :thumbsup: Can't imagine what a buck forty would feel like. :eek:

Pat

I used to race shifter karts back in the 90's, both 80's & 125's, and 100mph really wasn't what you might expect.

Things do fly by pretty quickly, but your really only at those speeds for an instant, then your into your braking zone.

And believe me, these things are not toys.

The 125's develop 50hp and can go from 0 to 100 back to 0 in 10 seconds.

And if you really want a thrill ride, consider a 250cc Superkart.

They make close to 100hp and have top speeds over 170mph.

Archived