IGNORED

Pin lock use

johnlt

My new Schuberth C3 came with the Pin-loc anti fog insert. It was already installed. Their manual doesn't say but infers that you leave it in all the time. I live in Tucson and not a lot of need unless heading into the mountains. What do most folks do? Do you leave it in or just put it in when anticipating rain or fog conditions? Thanks

CruisinCruzan

I leave mine in all the time. IMO you will not find a more effective anti-fog solution. If you really want to remove it I would recommend you buy a second shield without the insert and swap shields as the inserts are not as robust as the shields and the less they are handled the better.

I leave mine in 24/7. On hot days, here in FL, when you run into rain or thunderstorms, your hot head will fog up any shield, but not the PinLock.

I leave mine in all the time. IMO you will not find a more effective anti-fog solution. If you really want to remove it I would recommend you buy a second shield without the insert and swap shields as the inserts are not as robust as the shields and the less they are handled the better.

The way to go.

I leave mine in all the time.....

The way to go.

+2

The plastic is a little softer than a regular face shield. If you're careful, it will last as long as the face shield itself.

Archived