IGNORED

Generator

marty mayer

Thought someone might be in the market. Some great deals at Home Depot.com. 40 percent off plus free shipping. Not affiliated with them in any way, just thought these were pretty good deals.

Marty

FWIW - I have a generator. My experience is a 10k generator is required, as a minimum, to adequately power a house in an outage. Less than that and you have to start compromising about what gets powered in an outage and what does not. Just my experience, YMMV.

generator

Here is where I saw it. You have to add it to your cart to see the discount.

Eric, Unfortunately they don't sell to CA.

Marty

But you can buy it in AZ, NV or OR and smuggle the illegal generator across the state border.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
generator

Here is where I saw it. You have to add it to your cart to see the discount.

Eric, Unfortunately they don't sell to CA.

Marty

But you can buy it in AZ, NV or OR and smuggle the illegal generator across the state border.

Do I have to get a straw buyer for that?

I have a CARB compliant Honda generator and I'm regretting getting it. Damn thing runs so lean, it hardly starts and runs. When I check for a mixture screw on the carburetor, it's sealed up. I'm already stocking up (hoarding)on 100watt incandescent light bulbs. One of many items that have become illegal in Ca. Thankfully my son lives in Tucson, so I can get him to buy the forbidden California contraband.

Archived