IGNORED

Good Songs from bands you don't really like

azkaisr

So I am working this morning early in my office and have Pandora on. One of the things I like about Pandora is the fact that sometimes it plays decent songs by bands I don't really like.

Now I know Killer won't like me saying it but I am not a big fan of The Who really. But I have always liked the song "Eminence Front" since it came out back in the eighties.

What songs do you like from bands you really don't like?

Some of the ballads by the heavy metal bands from the 80's.

Ozzy

Motley Crue

Def Leppard

Quiet riot

Guns and Roses

Early Rap..

So, lemme see if I got this right? You're not axing for a list of BANDS, you're axing for GOOD songs from BAD bands?

In that case:

White Wedding, Billy Idol.

Mainly, though, I just listen to Pink Floyd over and over and over. And over. When I'm not listening to the blues.

So, lemme see if I got this right? You're not axing for a list of BANDS, you're axing for GOOD songs from BAD bands?

In that case:

White Wedding, Billy Idol.

Mainly, though, I just listen to Pink Floyd over and over and over. And over. When I'm not listening to the blues.

Funny you should mention Pink Floyd. They fit this category for me. Sorta. I mean, I don't consider them a "bad" band by any stretch; I'm just not much of a fan. I really like the song "Wish You Were Here," however.

Archived