IGNORED

I want these.

Whip

Anyone know where I can get some?

What are they called?

Sidi..????

These are the wrong size. I like the old school euro look.

If not these than somethin like em?????

1186677369_vMBkm-L.jpg

TIA

Thanks guys.

I know all about Sidi boots and those websites. I have three pair.

I want to know what Sidi calls these boots so I can search for them.

Are they outdated from years past?

Are they Euro only?

Does anyone make an old school leather boot that doesn't look like something the Terminator would wear?

Thanks Again.

Whip--

Those are vintage for sure. Too clean for todays style. I think that Bates leather makes a similar style. If not take a look on eBay on the European sites.

Another possibility would be to do a Save Search on eBay under Sidi and your size. Might get lucky.

I will do a little looking today and see what else is out there. Good luck

The Aerostich Combat and Combat-light boots (height is the only difference) are made by SIDI. It even says SIDI on the inside. The are not robot looking boots and are very comfy after break-in.

What size do you take Whip? I have a beautiful set of Alpine Stars touring boots from the late 80's in near perfect condition. US size 44's and would be happy to sell them to you for an extremely reasonable price. Freight would be affordable.

Cheers,

Linz :)

What size do you take Whip? I have a beautiful set of Alpine Stars touring boots from the late 80's in near perfect condition. US size 44's and would be happy to sell them to you for an extremely reasonable price. Freight would be affordable.

Cheers,

Linz :)

You got any pix?

I am looking for a more dressed up look. I have to meet with customers and I don't want to be wearing Terminator gear when I see em. That is why I liked the way the old Sidi boots looked.

44 is prolly a bit small, I wear 45/46 in Vertigo Sidi Boots.

Thanks

w

Anyone know where I can get some?

What are they called?

Sidi..????

These are the wrong size. I like the old school euro look.

If not these than somethin like em?????

1186677369_vMBkm-L.jpg

TIA

Looks like chick boots to me,,Something your not telling us ????
What about a pair of the aggie black western boot. That's what I wore to work when I rode my bike.

Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind.

:thumbsup:

CoarsegoldKid

Larry, Alpine Stars has some boots that don't give you the Terminator look. I'm sure you have seen them on the web. I have a pair. I like them for winter and summer. What is good about MC boots over the Western style are the ease of entry and ankle protection incase of a getoff and of course the extra toe leather for upshifting.

Larry, Alpine Stars has some boots that don't give you the Terminator look. I'm sure you have seen them on the web. I have a pair. I like them for winter and summer. What is good about MC boots over the Western style are the ease of entry and ankle protection incase of a getoff and of course the extra toe leather for upshifting.

Your right aabout the asfety features of MC boots.

I will look into the Alpine Stars.

Thanks

To me the best motorcycle boot that does not look like a motorcycle boot is Cruiserworks.

Lookit my Vendraminis, as mentioned by someone else, next time we're together. With jeans over them, they are passably normal looking, and offer extremely good protection as well as being waterproof.

Whip:

I can't believe a footwear thread has such longevity. :) I guess it's been a long winter.

Try Alt-Berg boots http://www.altberg.co.uk/Web/motorcycle_ClubClas.jsp

made in the U.K. This brand typically is one of the top-rated motorcycle boot in Britain's Ride magazine annual reader survey. The boot may be slightly less dressy than you want, but it's close. Also, if you believe the Alt-Berg website, their boots are favoured among U.K. motorcycle police members.

Cheers.

Tim

Nice n Easy Rider
To me the best motorcycle boot that does not look like a motorcycle boot is Cruiserworks.

+1 on the Cruiserworks. I wear these to work everyday and don't feel they are out of place.

5455.png.3bfac202c818555f81078413ecd33e3d.png

Whip,I think you're going abouot this all wrong.

If I were you, I'd wear the baddest boots I could find when meeting to negotiate.

Just saying...

The SIDI On-Road are very unobtrusive IMO>

They have buckles but not garish.

Probably the best when it comes to H2O proofness.

Check out the Justin model # 3040. Plain black with no decrative stiching and with rubber sole. Looks similar to that old SIDI picture. These would be considered acceptable in Collage Station!!

Check out the Justin model # 3040. Plain black with no decrative stiching and with rubber sole. Looks similar to that old SIDI picture. These would be considered acceptable in Collage Station!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I see the typos. Too fast without reading

Archived