IGNORED

Say goodbye to the Yellow Pages (if you want) with Opt-Out

ryan_a1982

Wow, he wasn't kidding about that website being a pita! I loved his suggestion for a temporary email address :)

Well, I sure hope this site isn't a hoax. Snopes doesn't have anything on it. So I am hopeful. Anyway I did it, and hope to save 30 lbs of worthless paper a year!

Great idea!

I don't think if you opt out will stop you from getting one. All the phone books I have been getting don't come by mail.

I do use AT&T online phone book all the time.

When I logged in gave me a list of all the yp's that I receive and let me choose which ones I wanted to keep. Of course I chose "none," duh. What did they expect?

I don't think if you opt out will stop you from getting one. All the phone books I have been getting don't come by mail.

I don't think this has anything to do with the mail or your online usage. It just cancels books being dropped at your home. Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but at least you've told them you don't want them anymore.

I don't think this has anything to do with the mail or your online usage. It just cancels books being dropped at your home. Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but at least you've told them you don't want them anymore.

The point on not getting them by mail was that do you think that someone throwing phone books out a car is going to know where not to throw one. That's why they are not mailed.

The point on not getting them by mail was that do you think that someone throwing phone books out a car is going to know where not to throw one. That's why they are not mailed.

Well, I have to admit, it took the newspaper guy a while to figure out not to give us a paper. :)

Old yeller page books make excellent firing range additions.

That's how I decide what takeout to call, shoot the books and opens to the last penetrated page.

Sounds like advertisers have gotten fed up with publishers presenting distribution numbers as if they were still close to usage numbers.

I gotta tell you, purchasing Yellow Page ad space is a very, very miserable experience.

Archived