IGNORED

A shorty escape...

Paul Mihalka

I'm fed up with winter and the cabin fever at max...

This afternoon it's cloudy and humid, but above 40 so the morning frosty patches are just wet... but lots of gravel on dirty roads. Who cares. Just a 4 hour ride to get the cobwebs out of my head...

So you know it did happen:

winter1-IMG_1244.jpg

Glad you could do it. Here is still too much snow and salt on the roads and minus 20C. Even my heated vest won't do it in that weather. Have to wait a few more weeks. So, I just take the cover off the bike in the garage, sit on it and pretend :-).

Must feel good to get out! No can do up in Tewksbury, too much ice & snow. smiley-whacky060.gif I do have a trailer & four happy friends that will be

south with me on the 25th. :thumbsup:

Pat

Way to go!! That would be me if we didn't have 3 feet of snow and -20 to -30 temperatures.

Winter has been here since mid October and we are probably at least a month and a half before we see any signs of spring.

A VERY nice ride today - alas no picture. Coldish, 25 leaving, 40 getting home. With electrics no problem. Left with the full moon in front and the sun coming up in the back. Nice and clear. In the backyard of our Pennsylvania friends. Rt.233/74 (just behind Carlisle) to rt. 75/30 McConnelsburg, litttle roads going home. Around 300 miles. Spring is coming soon! (Never soon enough...)

A VERY nice ride today - alas no picture. Coldish, 25 leaving, 40 getting home. With electrics no problem. Left with the full moon in front and the sun coming up in the back. Nice and clear. In the backyard of our Pennsylvania friends. Rt.233/74 (just behind Carlisle) to rt. 75/30 McConnelsburg, litttle roads going home. Around 300 miles. Spring is coming soon! (Never soon enough...)

Paul - nice to know you got out for a ride. I got out for a short ride as well. :thumbsup:

Yesterday was the day to do it. As you know, weatherman predicts we will be getting snow again later today. :(

I'm starting Spring here this week. One crocus and one daffadil blooming; a few others budded out. 76 degrees today, 60's tomorrow while you're getting snowed on just a few hundred miles up the road. Sorry.

---

I'm starting Spring here this week. One crocus and one daffadil blooming; a few others budded out. 76 degrees today, 60's tomorrow while you're getting snowed on just a few hundred miles up the road. Sorry.

And here's another reason for Maryland fans to dislike the Dukies! :)

Hey at least you said sorry...

Archived