IGNORED

Garmin 2820

topdal46

I currently have a Garmin 2720 that I use on both of my motorcycles, but it has NO BlueTooth, I'd like to upgrade to a BlueTooth unit, I'm thinking Garmin 2820, that way I don't have to change out my power supply and mounting cradles that I have on my current motorcycles.

My plan is after getting a bluetooth GPS, then I can get a bluetooth headset for bike 2 bike communications. So where can I find a Garmin 2820 for not a lot of bucks, I'm thinking refurbished or something.

Garmin themselves sometimes have Factory Refurbished units for sale. Check there first.

After that, just Google the unit and browse the hits you get. There'l be a bunch of them and you'll likely find what you're looking for. That's how I found my 2720 when I was looking.

Good Hunting!

Bernd

been looking on the internet, not that many availaible,, I thought I would find a lot of them for $100 or so,,,

Not happening, at least not yet...

Do a nation wide search on craiglist with a site like craigshelper. I found my 2730 in Pennsylvania. I emailed him and did paypal and he sent it to me. Some people may only do local pickup but thats hard for some people in the sticks. I got the 2730 with everything like new including the antenna for $150.

Archived