IGNORED

Now that there's funny

Rocer

I've often thought, and seeing as we're just getting into a new year, that it would be fun to somehow nominate / log funny comments posted on BMWST for an annual awards vote under this subject topic (can you tell that we're mid-winter here and the moto's are in the bike shed behind a wall of snow?).

Part of my enjoyment of reading this board, apart from the occasional skirmish (thanks moderators for keeping a handle on this), is the great advice and technical knowledge that I glean here including non-motorcycle topics, is the often present quick witted posts and subsequent replies.

As an example," Ed, that speaks volumes. I guess that's the long and the SHORT of it." is a classic. I'll let the reader look up the context of this comment by reading this reply by 1bmwfan's (Phil) to eddd's post and supporting pictures who in turn was replying to Andy's (the PO) thread under Motorcycle Talk - "Beware Simple M/C Maintenance".

I just can't get my head around how one would create a nominating system let alone deal with the volume. Maybe some sort of cataloguing by something like the Dewey Decimal System. Paging Selden!

Or, maybe we should just simply leave well enough alone and not complicate our chuckles and just enjoy the moment. :grin:

Many thanks to those who continue to provide, operate, maintain and participate in BMWST. :clap:

"Or, maybe we should just simply leave well enough alone and not complicate our chuckles and just enjoy the moment :grin: "

This has my vote...

Archived