IGNORED

Greenbay or Pittsburgh

yabadabapal

I have to ask, who's gonna take that ring.

Greenbay, Pittsburgh, or the weather.

I can't call this one.

Any thoughts on picking one of the great battles

between two great teams.

+1

One of my sons is a huge Steelers fan. He drove to the Steel city to be with friends for the game.

My heart says Packers (I'm hoping Rodgers has a great game at quarterback). But my head says number seven for yellow and black.

I'm pulling for Green Bay, mainly because Roethlisberger is such a d**k, and there's no way I could root for a team that keeps him around.

Im with you on the packers. Alot of people are calling this game for Pittsburgh as the (stairway to seven). But my heart is with Greenbay. I can think of many times where I didn't have the upper hand, but beacuse my heart was in it, I made it!

Greenbay has heart.

Great looking ride by the way.

Danny after what you have been through, I hope tomorrows game will give you some temporary reprieve. Im sure Farley will be rooting right there with you.

Danny after what you have been through, I hope tomorrows game will give you some temporary reprieve. Im sure Farley will be rooting right there with you.

Jeez, don't make me cry. Again.

And yes he will. We always noticed that he liked watching tv with us. Although he seemed to appreciate the old black n' whites on TCM more than the color programs.

But let's not sidetrack this thread. Back to the Big D featuring the Packers & Steelers. Should be a great game. I hope defense rules. I don't see either team scoring more than 24 points.

Bad news for Packers fans. I'm pulling for GB. And I almost never win the Super Bowl. My team has probably won less than 5 since I started watching in 1968...

My gut says Pitt.

Pulling for the Packers and I also think they'll win the game.

Other than those rare years where the Giants get in, I can't remember ever looking forward to a Superbowl this much. Hopefully it will be a terrific game. It certainly has the potential to be a classic.

The TV ratings should be off the charts for this one.

I am in total shock ! This is the first post cheering for the Steelers. I guess since we have won so many already, most people would like to see us lose GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in total shock ! This is the first post cheering for the Steelers. I guess since we have won so many already, most people would like to see us lose GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know what it feels like to be a Yankee fan (most years). :eek:

Guess I'll have to get the Missus on here to help root for the Steelers-

I also like both teams- this year the planets aligned where all three of my choices end up in Big D...alas, one of them is hosting the event... :dopeslap:

A couple of weeks ago, I was wishing I would have bought tickets to this one..Not so much now.. Just hope the DirecTV satellites don't glitch this afternoon.. Its gonna be one helluva game!!

Oh yeah, .... GO STACKERS !!!!!! :clap:

I don't care either...but my girlfriend is from Wisconsin, so I will pretend that I do. (Is that like faking an orgasm?)

We're in similar situations and yes, it IS a little like faking....

Archived