IGNORED

on line alarm clock

yabadabapal

This gal I know just put every penny she has into opening a small dumpy looking hole in the wall restaurant. I like these kind of places. I stopped by to say hi and eat there today and she was hysterical because she needed a dishwasher for sunday. She was practically in tears when she asked me If I could help her. Of course I said yes, Ill be your dishwasher for a day. Then she asks me to be there at 730 in the morning. Anyway, I have an internal alarm clock, but it doesnt work at 730 AM, so I looked on line and tested this cool online alarm clock. If you ever need one, it works great, especially if you should be so lucky to be a dishwasher for the day like me.

http://kukuklok.com/

I'm with Paul, as my internal clock has me up between 5 and 6, but Bobby man, you are a very good friend indeed. How are you hands?

Jerry Johnston
I'm with Paul, as my internal clock has me up between 5 and 6, but Bobby man, you are a very good friend indeed. How are you hands?

?? You want him to slap himself to wake up? :rofl:

Well, I have to tell you. If you think motorycles are dangerous,

try working in a small and very busy kitchen. Hot plates, hot stoves, hot water, sharp knives, slippery floors etc. It was really alot of fun. I got to talk to all the customers, (no politics) and had a great time. The boss bought a pair of double x large gloves for my dishwashing duties. So my hands are not wilted and the day ended with only one big cast iron pot falling on my foot. Other than that, I am injury free.

I am not going in the restaurant business.

Archived