IGNORED

Anyone want to see a K16 being built?

Firefight911

Thanks for that Phil, most interesting.

Much more of a manual, labour intensive process than I would have suspected, even with the liberal doses of automation seen.

Nice find! :thumbsup: Should move this to M/C Talk, more traffic. The K16GT with a topcase, what do you think, testing of some sort?

Pat

Nice find! :thumbsup: Should move this to M/C Talk, more traffic. The K16GT with a topcase, what do you think, testing of some sort?

Pat

Yea, I thought the move would be good too. Of course, I thought that after I had already posted it here. Maybe the mods will move it for us.

As for your comment on the top case and testing. Duh!!! It's a first year BMW. That's there so the new batch of beta testers can sort it out for them. :rofl::dopeslap:

As for your comment on the top case and testing. Duh!!! It's a first year BMW. That's there so the new batch of beta testers can sort it out for them. :rofl::dopeslap:

Yeah, kinda reminds me of firefighting. ;) Yup, you know fire is hot & still, you move towards the flame! :grin:

Pat

Yeah, kinda reminds me of firefighting. ;) Yup, you know fire is hot & still, you move towards the flame! :grin:

Things I learned on BMWST today:

1. It takes a lot of effort to build a K1600.

2. Phil and Pat are in fact a giant moths.

Worth the entrance fee alone.

Things I learned on BMWST today:

1. It takes a lot of effort to build a K1600.

2. Phil and Pat are in fact a giant moths.Worth the entrance fee alone.

smiley-laughing002.gif

Pat

I was getting emotional watching these bikes being built.

The engineering and automation really almost had me in tears.

Now Im off to the dentist. This time I may actually be in tears

when I get the bill.

Archived