IGNORED

DV CHECK IN

mrduck

Great weather,excellent company, no performance awards :clap:

Don J :wave:

+1, and no mishaps or breakdowns (crossing my fingers and knocking on wood).

In at 2:15

Thanks for the hoon lessons fellas, but I do think I need some more tutoring:)

A big thanks to Graydude and the others for putting this together.

Heck & the Missus in Baja O'Neals for the night. Great time, great company. All good on trip back... I shoulda filled the rain barrel with diesel in Beatty. $.30/gallon difference in diesel prices. I love Kalifornia.

In at 2:30! Can't remember a better riding experience.

I know without pictures it never happened. But how about video? I thought it would be fun to place board names with faces. I'm such a dork I screwed up my first attempt and lost half the video. I missed a few folks the second time around and I'm sorry. Enjoy!

Guys, a ride tale without pictures ain't no ride tale.... just saying. :)

--

Mikko

DSCN1406.jpg

The suns goin' down, and the party's just gettin' started :thumbsup:

More to come

Kathy and I home about 2 PM......Temp jumped up to the 80's in Santa Clarita early afternoon requiring rapid removal of the

Gerbings....Surprise when it was 59 in Trona late morning.......

A really fun gathering again with some great people :thumbsup:......Thanks to all....

Some incriminating pics later..... :wave:

In . Had a great time and thanks to gray dude for setting this up again.Good to talk you all again. The weather was surprisingly nice this time, always good. Heck You knew you should have bought the diesel.

Home safe and sound.

Kudos to Todd for organizing the event. Had a fantastic time and really enjoyed seeing some friendly faces and meeting several new one.

Hoping everyone makes it home safe.

Home safe by 2:30. Was surprised by the 89F temps in the valley after a nice cool weekend. Great weekend once again. Thanks everyone for the good time and thanks again Todd for heading this up.

When's the next BMW event? I'm already jonesing for a trip.

Posting for John (Penguin)

"Thanks for letting me come along. It was a great trip and a great group. If you can please post for me on the site. Thanks again, I really enjoyed myself."

v/r

John

Bigfish (Dennis), RuneMLC (Ray) and Penguin (John) all some safe.

Kudos to Todd for organizing the event. Had a fantastic time and really enjoyed seeing some friendly faces and meeting several new one.

Jac and I are home with JoeG at about 18:30...

What a GREAT weekend and I sure got a kick outta Todd putting a contract on his own head! (more later) Thanks to him for setting up a great weekend!

I got to do what I've wanted to do since I discovered this place though this board, but sadly scared the bejeesus out of Jacqueline and Joe on our 4-wheeling adventure! Pics some time later!

Great folks and a great place!

DSCN1406.jpg

OK so it DID happen. :) Looks & sounds like you guys had a blast.

Who rides that beautiful R1100S? AZ plates.... Mr. Olson?

Those are in my book on of the top 3 best looking bikes BMW has ever made.

--

Mikko

Who rides that beautiful R1100S? AZ plates.... Mr. Olson?

Those are in my book on of the top 3 best looking bikes BMW has ever made.

--

Mikko

I second that. Was admiring that bike with the extended windshield thinking that would make it the perfect sport tourer. I think the R1100S and the R1200S bikes are sexy.

Our group stopped to look over Darwin on the way in from Olancha.....

DVDJanuary2011007.jpg

Mr. Duck ambling in the intersection...Note: Under the porch someone is inspecting an apparatus mounted on the wall.. :grin: Oh oh !!!!!!!! :P

DVDJanuary2011008.jpg

Here's the town sheriff discussing the triggering of the fire siren by an un-named perp....VERY loud.... :rofl:

DVDJanuary2011003.jpg

Downtown Darwin...Before we were run out of town....

DVDJanuary2011032.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. Don enjoying The Sourdough..........

DVDJanuary2011031.jpg

Jessica and Heck....

Squirrel and Killer in at 7:30 Monday night. We spent Sunday tooling around the park in the Tundra, Titus Canyon was open so we started there. Haven't looked at pictures yet.

We had a great time as you can see from Phil's pics. Going back to DV in March to explore roads we can't get to on the RT's....The Subaru will get us through Wild Rose with no problems. Again, had a great time--thanks to Todd for all the planning. Looking forward to next year!

DSCN1418.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

The road going into China Ranch date farm, just a big crack in the earth!

DSCN1397.jpg

Stained glass windows in the outhouse!

Pics taken in Darwin Before that "Imfamous Lurker" got us all run outta town by angry locals!

DSCN1396.jpg

Seems Norma Jean has a thing for the current prez also!

Stained glass windows in the outhouse!

Pics taken in Darwin Before that "Imfamous Lurker" got us all run outta town by angry locals!

Yeah, My two new favorite quotes are:

"Do ya think this thing still works?"

and

"QUIT F'ING WITH THE FIRE ALARM YOU MORON!"

:rofl:

Archived