IGNORED

Autocom Replacement Parts

twilmotte

I'm trying to help my friend get his comm system working again so we can talk b2b on long trips. He has an Autocom headset and basic unit that he doesn't think works properly anymore. Has anyone had any success in ordering Autocom replacement parts? I heard Autocom went out of business and no one can get replacement units or parts. (BTW, I tried to get answers by searching this board for past posts, but I've never had much luck with the BMWST search engine). TIA

I'm trying to help my friend get his comm system working again so we can talk b2b on long trips. He has an Autocom headset and basic unit that he doesn't think works properly anymore. Has anyone had any success in ordering Autocom replacement parts? I heard Autocom went out of business and no one can get replacement units or parts. (BTW, I tried to get answers by searching this board for past posts, but I've never had much luck with the BMWST search engine). TIA

Give us a call 877.533.4245, and we will assist in troubleshooting over the phone, and if need be he can send the items to us for evaluation. We are the highest volume Autocom dealer in North America, and have the most comprehensive inventory of current and previous generation Autocom systems and parts. We specialize in complex installations, and service work, and are always available to answer tech questions.

By the way, the list of all current Autocom dealers is on the importer's website, AutocomDirect.com, here: Autocom Dealer List

Autocom is Not out of business! I took over importing the product in 2009 and we've transitioned through the new owners in England. I have extensive knowledge of the complete history of Autocoms and am happy to help in any way! email me from our website at www.autocomdirect.com

Archived