IGNORED

A Miracle ending to a tragic story. I now believe miracles exist !

Richard_D

I don't get it - what's the miracle?

Oprah says it's a miracle. Why would you argue with that? :S:grin:

these poor people have tragically lost 3 kids, and had a 6-digit legal judgement dumped on them. That would be enough to break anyone else. They've found a way to rebuild their family and forgive the guy who killed their kids. The miracle is the way they are handling it IMHO

Did you read the whole story ? Triplets one year later, 2 girls and a boy !
They fertilized 10 eggs and got a boy and two girls - how is that a miracle?

Edit: Don't get me wrong - I'm happy for them and glad they got what they wanted.

I guess we just look at things different.Different outlooks on life I suppose. Miracle, blessing, I've just never heard of a similar story where two people suffered such a loss and recieved such a blessing all at once like they did. I like to live like life is a fantasy sometimes. It keeps me happy I suppose.

You guys are not watching "O" with regularity. That was on a few months ago. The couple have been blessed but miracle...Nah.

Worse, if you guys are watching 'O' you need to go for more motorcycle rides.

I don't really care where the story came from. It's obvious some people believe in miracles and some don't .I probably use words different than more educated people but don't take me too literaly. Sorry if I chose the wrong words for some of you but I thought the story was worth sharing. I probably screwed up this explanation too, right ? :)

I do not get why someone posts here about a story that moves him and some feel compelled to knock it down for him.

Are people really that jaded that we can't let someone enjoy his piece of pie because it doesn't happen to be their flavor??

Sad.

Bob's just mad that he had to use vi today.
Actually I'm mad that I haven't used it yet today, I want to work on that stuff.

It's a miracle! You've rediscovered your love of vi!

Bob's just mad that he had to use vi today.
Actually I'm mad that I haven't used it yet today, I want to work on that stuff.

It's a miracle! You've rediscovered your love of vi!

Sweet vi - she's my editor.

All I do is to try to add a little entertainment and something different from time to time . I would much rather be riding than watching TV but it's not always possible. That being said, I really enjoy a story with a happy ending and like getting carried away sometimes.

You know, with a name like Killer, he is just a big softee at heart. :wave:

And, of course, truly representative of Mr. Rogers neighborhood. :thumbsup:

Why I outta ... oh look a bunny rabbit, think I'll have a cup of tea.

Tragic story, for sure, with some conciliation (ersatz kids)for the parents. But definately sans miracle, I am with Killer on this one.

Oprah is the miracle with her daily dripple!

OMG, did I just slam Oprah??!!

Careful, that rabbit may have big gnashing teeth....

Joe Frickin' Friday

ADHD much? :grin:

ADHD much? :grin:

Constantly. I had to move my office from the back room because of the rabbits.

With a well-placed shot from the .22 you could be enjoying a nice hot bowl of Hasenpfeffer this evening.

+1 Mmmmmm!

Trouble is, he's grumpy because, IMHO, he hasn't got any decent beer drink with anything :rofl:

Haven't had a beer in a month and won't until at least the day after the Superbowl, I'm sure that's the reason I'm grumpy. No, not an extended Bobadon this year, intestinal infortitude! Luckily wine, whiskey and woman seem to be OK.

Archived