IGNORED

Another New Guy

DirtyDR

Howdy All,

My name is Dana and the last few years I have been spending way to much time travelling on my sidecar rigs so I decided I needed some quality 2 wheel time to balance thigs out, I picked this up last fall for $3,000.00 and hopefully it will help scratch that 2 wheel itch;

986703202_9yhvz-M.jpg

986703182_WdNHR-M.jpg

I have looked around here for a little while so I figured it would be polite to join up. I plan on getting a lot of bonding time on the RS in the future so I figured I would include the spring trip to Torrey in the plan. I live in Edwards, Colorado so the RS is pretty much garaged for 4 or 5 months in the winter and I commute on the sidecars until the spring thaw. I guess that's enough for now and I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you on the road.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

I commute on the sidecars until the spring thaw

Welcome!

You know, without pics it didn't/doesn't happen!

Welcome Dana, nice RS. Is your sidehack a Ural? I have considered getting one but wonder about reliability. Has it been good to you?

DaveTheAffable

Knows how to introduce himself - Check

Posts picture of his bike - Check

Posts picture of his side car when poked - Check

Picture shows bike in front of No Parking Sign - Check

Wants to come to Torrey - Check

...me thinks you get the gold star for a noobie! In fact, as soon as Beemerman is done with the BMWST corporate jet, you might get a ride!

Welcome :wave:

Knows how to introduce himself - Check

Posts picture of his bike - Check

Posts picture of his side car when poked - Check

Picture shows bike in front of No Parking Sign - Check

Wants to come to Torrey - Check

...me thinks you get the gold star for a noobie! In fact, as soon as Beemerman is done with the BMWST corporate jet, you might get a ride!

Welcome :wave:

Welcome! If you add "planning to attend the UnRally this year" you will become a "legendary nobbie". :clap:

Edwards, CO! Doesn't NASCAR's Bill Elliott live up there? Nice area. We've got a place down in Montrose.

Welcome. Do you want a beer, too?

Thanks for the welcome guys, and gals if any. Yes the blue one is my Ural and I also have a sidecar on my R1150GS. These are from last new years day;

755349744_gFvBr-M.jpg

755349793_Uw2Zk-M.jpg

755349807_g8iDh-M.jpg

The 2 wheelers stay in the garage in the winter because this is what my driveway looks like for 4 or 5 months a year;

553848731_6SQe2-M.jpg

I guess I do ride one of the 2 wheelers in the winter;

436521020_XsHEj-M.jpg

Ok enough pictures if you are really bored and want to waste time on pictures you can rummage through my smugmug because there are way too many pictures there.

Archived