IGNORED

Room availability for the UN - latest information!

philbytx

Here's the latest on room availability at the Switzerland Inn from Amanda. She was extremely courteous and helpful when I called and confirmed everything via Email. I prefer to do bookings via telephone:

Our standard rooms in the main lodge have already been taken. We have rooms in our Diamondback that is only $69 per night. The Diamondback lodge is a cabin with eight individual bedrooms with one double bed and eight individual bathrooms. These rooms do not have a/c nor a phone. They were just recently remodeled last year. The cost of the four nights you are interested in would only be $311.20. You can look at the rooms here: http://www.switzerlandinn.com/rooms/diamondback.html.

The other room you might be interested in is the Alpine building. These rooms are our small suites. The rate of that room is $149 but with your group discount the room would only be $109 per night. The total for this room for all four nights $491.60. This room has a small living area, a bedroom area and a king bed. This room also has a very nice view of the property and the mountains and is close to the restaurant and main lodge. They are very nice rooms.

UNQUOTE

Hey Cheapskate :wave:

They have shared facilities there in the Diamondback..... ;)

And here I was thinking of having to introduce the pot to the kettle there...

It certainly looks like we will have camping available. I'll confirm that next week.

I prefer the word thrifty......I need to save that money for on the road repairs.......

I prefer the word thrifty......I need to save that money for on the road repairs.......

I prefer the word responsible. :thumbsup: See ya'll in August, if not before.

Hey Ken,

Sounds like you need to buy a Honda :eek: !

Not IMHO, but according to some recent posts by folks on this board anyway :grin:

Hey Ken,

Not IMHO, but according to some recent posts by folks on this board anyway :grin:

Trouble maker, want some gas to throw on the fire? :lurk:

Hey Ken,

Trouble maker, want some gas to throw on the fire? :lurk:

Near the end of our trip last summer I was not to far from doing that!

• 1 month later...

We have 62 of 72 rooms rented (more, but he was guessing).

Camping is looking good on site, but we need to sell out first.

Sorry gang, I just live by the rules. I think we'll get it done though...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived