IGNORED

Mounting Droid X

lvmyks

I had a Garmin mounted to a Wunderlish Multi Pod. Now I want to mount a Droid X Smart Phone. Pleican doesn't make a fitting case. I have not checked out Otter. Do you have any idea's putting a Droid X in a plastic case. Don't need to touch the screen that much.

markgoodrich
I had a Garmin mounted to a Wunderlish Multi Pod. Now I want to mount a Droid X Smart Phone. Pleican doesn't make a fitting case. I have not checked out Otter. Do you have any idea's putting a Droid X in a plastic case. Don't need to touch the screen that much.

Otter doesn't have a waterproof case, either.

I keep my Droid X in the glove box, in a bubba wrap sleeve. I have a plug in the box I can use to hook it into the Autocom, which will let me play Pandora or my own converted Itunes library, but I haven't played it yet. Was just thinking about it, though coming home from a breakfast ride, mainly thinking it's time to ditch XM, as the playlists for the two staitons I listen to almost all the time never seem to change. Well, I guess now that I think about it I'll keep the XM, as I listen to it cross-country, especially BBC and NPR. I'm pretty sick of the Classic Vinyl and Bluesville playlists, though...thus the Pandora attraction. God forbid someone calls me on the Droid. I wouldn't answer. In fact, I wouldn't know HOW to answer.

More than you wanted to know....

Archived