IGNORED

Looking for a large gas forge for my art work

roydog007

Just leased a shop it's full of 775 sq ft of junk from a recent move but I'm gonna get it cleared out and rolling soon in spite of my ADD. Meanwhile I'm doing my homework, it seems the biggest natural gas forge I can put in without the gas company adding a branch line is a "Johnson Furnace 122 forge" it cranks out 200,000 BTU's. Thought I would consult the oracle to see if anyone has worked with one of these forges and what they think about it. Also poking around trying to find a deal on one. Good deal is about $ 750.00 used in decent shape.

Not sure if this will help but it is a big gas forge and cheap. I could go look at it if you want.

Bob Morris

Boise, ID

big gas forge & layout table - $750 (parma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-12-24, 2:45PM MST

Reply to: sale-btvax-2128496471@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big gas forge 5ft across used for making wagon wheels, has adjustable smoke stack and big layout table with center cork scew clamp. healt forces me to not continue in this line of work so I am sacrifising some of my equipment. if interested please give me a call 208 405-1020

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2128496471

There's a few pics on my smugmug. I haven't done much lately due to lack of space, getting excited to do some bigger pieces now that I have a shop. Hope to have it as clean as David's shop at least for an hour or 2 just to say it looked that once.

Thanks Jan.

I'm a member of the California Blacksmith Assoc,their board isn't as active as this one. Thought I would try here first. The BMWST Oracle is pretty reliable on a variety of topics.

Archived