IGNORED

4000 Birds fall from sky

yabadabapal

God's Wrath! People with loud pipes may be next.

Or, wait a few weeks for the lab results and get the State approved version of the truth. The End is Near..

I heard a fellow from Arkansas Fish and Game this evening on NPR. He said they did necropsy on 17 birds and they all had internal bleeding that appeared to be due to blunt force trauma.

He also said that redwing blackbirds have very poor eyesight. Anyway, there was a witness who reported that the birds were roosting in some trees when he heard several loud bangs, like cannon shots, then the birds took flight. They surmise the birds flew into obstructions such as tree limbs, as they flew in response to the noise.

Interesting and sad. :(

I have seen fish fall out of the sky, not birds. It's usually related to atmospheric conditions in a storm. I believe the theory that the birds were in a hailstorm to be accurate. Especially since their organs showed signs of trauma.

As to the dead, single species of fish, I can't think of anything.

On the local news tonight they interviewed some local residents that found the birds in their yards and said they were outside when they "landed" and they came straight out of the sky...no trees and no mailboxes and most of all no fireworks. Hmmm methinks something stinks here. Not to mention the thousands of drum fish found on the banks of the Arkansas River 100 miles away.

Chicken Little was right....the sky is falling!

I heard a fellow from Arkansas Fish and Game this evening on NPR. He said they did necropsy on 17 birds and they all had internal bleeding that appeared to be due to blunt force trauma.

This is what happens when birds fly into a Klingon starship using its cloaking device.

Ok, i might as well tell you. Im crazy! This should prove it.

I've thought about this and I cant explain how I know this and I may be wrong. I believe it was a Wide Spectrum Soundwave Gun discharge under 20HZ designed and recently tested on 4000 blackbirds who happened to be at the right place at the wrong time. Its really not that crazy.

Look at it this way. If I can get my 8 year old laptop running again like new (thank you Russell), then anything's possible

Harry_Wilshusen

:(

Of course there was blunt force trauma, they hit the ground. :grin:

Harry

Harry_Wilshusen
Ok, i might as well tell you. Im crazy! This should prove it.

I've thought about this and I cant explain how I know this and I may be wrong. I believe it was a Wide Spectrum Soundwave Gun discharge under 20HZ designed and recently tested on 4000 blackbirds who happened to be at the right place at the wrong time. Its really not that crazy.

Look at it this way. If I can get my 8 year old laptop running again like new (thank you Russell), then anything's possible

So you're saying Russell is behind this?

Harry

Archived