IGNORED

This is 'not' a tire thread (or tread)

roughwaterjohn

roughwaterjohn

Maybe I ride too much, but the tires on my RT-P were getting a little long in the tooth. I did my research, shopped around and slipped the new rubber onto the rims.

They look great, handle wonderfully and are a dream to ride on. Since I don't want this to be yet another tire thread, I'll just leave you with that. :thumbsup:

Happy riding!

roughwaterjohn
Go back and re-read Ray Bradbury's Dandelion Wine--the chapter about getting new sneakers. Says it all.

Excellent suggestion. I love Ray Bradbury, and I've read Dandelion Wine. Don't remember the passage though, so I'll head there now. Thanks for the tip (trip.... down memory lane).

roughwaterjohn
Since I don't want this to be yet another tire thread,

Why not? It's winter.

Winter? I think I've read about that somewhere. Isn't that the time of the year when temperatures plummet below 75?

Yeah... I don't think we get that here in Southern California.

I just got my new treads on today...haven't gotten to ride yet.

I found a guy locally who fixed my dented rim and had my local shop put on my new sneakers....cant wait to break em in.

When someone mentioned Ray Bradbury's new sneakers it made me think of the Kevin James comedy routine about being a kid and your mom taking you shopping for sneakers....pretty funny stuff..Im not smart enough to read books so I have to associate the books you guys speak of to TV....

Is winter when GOD crys?

Archived