IGNORED

::..jUST jumped into the 21st Century..::

hANNAbONE

pICKED up on a new -- S P R I N T -- HTC EVO 4G yesterday...a small wrap up on 2010.

Day-yum, does this thing pack a punch.

Voice texting, holy crap - where have I been??

=B^)

Dat's pretty sweet, Bob. You've prolly been patiently waiting like I know only you can....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.!

skinny_tom (aka boney)
According to AT&T we should have 3G service here in Torrey some time in February!

In San Francisco, AT&T has apparently found it cheaper to offer very large areas of free WiFi to it's customers than to upgrade it's cellular service to something resembling useful.

According to AT&T we should have 3G service here in Torrey some time in February!

Now that's a shame, Killer! :cry: You gonna move on down the road a ways to escape the pernicious effects of further sivilization? :grin:

Pilgrim

Now that's a shame, Killer! :cry: You gonna move on down the road a ways to escape the pernicious effects of further sivilization? :grin:

Pilgrim

I'm hoping it means I can take my laptop up on the mountain and work from a picnic table looking at a magnificent view.

Bob, will it get there in time for you not to have to replace the string between the two tin cans that you're using now?

----

Archived