IGNORED

Traffic in China...

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Exactly as I remember my morning and evening commutes in Xuhui District · Shanghai. Enjoyable as a passenger - would never think of driving.

500x_chinese_driving_test.jpg

And to think that happy market is a growing one with fuel demands to increase and raise the cost of crude oil and make the whole worlds' prices go up. Isn't that a comforting thought?

All those kind people sitting in self imposed grid lock burning up 10 dollar a gallon gas.

Progress in indeed sweet.

John Ranalletta
And to think that happy market is a growing one with fuel demands to increase and raise the cost of crude oil and make the whole worlds' prices go up. Isn't that a comforting thought?

All those kind people sitting in self imposed grid lock burning up 10 dollar a gallon gas.

Progress in indeed sweet.

I didn't experience many gridlocks. Surprisingly, traffic moves pretty efficiently.

Re: gas. Americans who pay premiums for Prius-type cars and others who scrimp and drive motorized go karts to conserve gasoline are simply providing more fuel for the rest of the world - at any price. It's so naive, but that's a fact.

Exactly as I remember my morning and evening commutes in Xuhui District · Shanghai. Enjoyable as a passenger - would never think of driving.

500x_chinese_driving_test.jpg

That's what LAX looked like last night!

Archived