IGNORED

Fastener Supplier???

mackerman

Good day to all, I'm looking for an online supplier for black SS machine screws in small quantities - similar to what is used to fasten the tupperware on my RT.

These are going to be used to re-install the Targa fairing/windscreen on my wife's beloved Honda NT650 Hawk. The newly repainted bodywork (after 75K miles) will look sooo much better with some shiny new farkles to hold it in place.

Thanks!

Don't know if you will black SS but Fastenal is a nation-wide distributor for a very wide variety of fasteners. I use them for most all of my fastener needs for the bikes and the sailboat. I'll bet you can find one close to your location.

What they said.

I've found all of the items I neede to replace there including specific sizes for the beemer at a fraction of the OEM cost.

+1 on McMaster-Carr Prices are excellant, and shipping fees very reasonable. Don't look too hard in the catalog, you'll end up buying things you don't need. :grin:

boltdepot.com

Not sure if they do black SS but they do a lot of SS in metric sizes. They are reliable and offer quick delivery i've used them a few times.

Brian

Archived