IGNORED

Garage Auto Lifts?

Mike

Does anyone here have any experience with garage lifts? I'm contemplating one for our 2.5 car garage, primarily to give me the ability to store an additional car. Any advice?

They are great! Last time we had one it was bought new for around $2500 or so 4 post electric /hydraulic 8 footer.

Only issue is ceiling height in standard garages. I think there is a short version but still you need around 11 or 12 feet to use it for two cars.

They are great! Last time we had one it was bought new for around $2500 or so 4 post electric /hydraulic 8 footer.

Only issue is ceiling height in standard garages. I think there is a short version but still you need around 11 or 12 feet to use it for two cars.

We've got the vertical height, though I'd have to get the garage door tracks relocated. There are quite a few brands available. Do you recall what yours was?

Calvin  (no socks)

I have a Rotary Asymetrical 7000lb lift in my garage. Perfect for my needs, and not as bulky as a 4 post Behemoth...Stored a 65 Mustang for a year, and still had room in the garage... also use it for repairs from A-Z. I have installed 7 or 8 of them at work, just a few repairs over the years in commercial usage...

Archived