IGNORED

Now this is funny

ltljohn

Danny caddyshack Noonan

:rofl:

I was awonderin' when, in the first pic, there are two angle grinders. Everyone knows you need at least three.

"tighten up the drag, he's taking too much line" :thumbsup:

There's just to much wrong with that whole thread, I'll just say that's taking backyard mechanics to a new level.

Sure hope the dog didn't watch that welding to much.

Al..who thinks somebody whould take them welders away from him...:)

that's Skipii. An inmate over at ADV. Pretty creative guy actually...I think he has another ride with a PTO attachment for running a drink blender. Gotta have fresh Margaritas after a rough day in the dirt right?

The jackasses who tried to rip the poor guy because of the dog should get a life. He was visiting Mangano's house, and therefore, qed, ipso facto, non carborundum...it wasn't his dog.

:rofl:

Now about his brazing (should that be 'braising') skills...Awsum.

I was going to point out a few things, but someone on the thread beat me to it:

what the hell are you doing letting your DOG watch you weld? So a mask is good enough for you...but sure it's not gonna hurt the dogs eyes at all? bravo sir, I didn't know dog's eyes were so superior for welding. Can I teach my dog to weld?

Also, welding on a WOODEN cabinet full of FLAMMABLE materials? My god.....does that really need to be pointed out? I figure you'll just blow your nuts off someday, because a man so inept in common sense shouldn't procreate!

Sheeesh...

The license plate may say Virginia but this guy has gotta be from Kentucky! :rofl:

:lurk: Really, I believe that our legs are being collectively pulled. :clap:

Pilgrim

:lurk: Really, I believe that our legs are being collectively pulled. :clap:

That was my first instinct, but why would they close it so soon?

JohnnyJ

Archived