IGNORED

2 RT's Spotted

Lmar

I spotted two 1200 RT's here in Prescott Valley, Az over the last couple of days.

The first one was a black 1200 with a single rider heading off Sheldon to Guerly going south on the afternoon of December 25th or possibly 26th.

Today at approximately 3:00 PM I saw a red 1200 with rider and passenger heading south on Hwy 69 towards Dewey.

Just wondering if you are members of this Board??

Lmar, I saw a boatload of RT's when I spent a month out there last winter. They seem to be pretty popular in that neck of the woods. Where are ya wintering in AZ? I'm gettin the fever again. :/

In response to:

Poster: bobbybob

Subject: Re: 2 RT's Spotted

Lmar, I saw a boatload of RT's when I spent a month out there last winter. They seem to be pretty popular in that neck of the woods. Where are ya wintering in AZ? I'm gettin the fever again. smirk

We built a home in Prescott Valley. Not retired yet, but hopefully in a year. We are here for 2 weeks leaving back to the cold and snow in a couple of days. I sure wish I had my RT here.

In response to:

Poster: TEWKS

Did ya shoot them the super secret very exclusive only known to the discerning BMWST board members sign? wink grin

Pat

No, I was in a rental car. Bike is at home in Alberta.

We built a home in Prescott Valley. Not retired yet, but hopefully in a year. We are here for 2 weeks leaving back to the cold and snow in a couple of days. I sure wish I had my RT here.

Lmar, the best advice I can offer you is to buy a 2nd RT and keep it in AZ. Think how nice it would be riding there whilst your other bike is snowed in :wave:

In response to:

Poster: boatzo

Originally Posted By: Lmar

Lmar, the best advice I can offer you is to buy a 2nd RT and keep it in AZ. Think how nice it would be riding there whilst your other bike is snowed in

I wish!! When we do start to spend more time in Az, I will be riding my RT during the winter months. Can't wait to retire! :grin:

Did ya shoot them the super secret very exclusive only known to the discerning BMWST board members sign? ;)smiley-talk011.gif:grin:

100_7447.jpg

Pat

U tellin me Ive been ussin D wrong fingas all dis time?Dang,Ill see if I can work those extree fingas in :rofl:
n response to:

Poster: Bullett

40 F and snow flurries when we left Tucson for Phoenix late this morning

But we weren't anywhere near Prescott. wink

There's been some unusually cold and wet weather in Arizona this last week.

I spend the winters in Yuma AZ and keep a 12RT here. Works good, don't have to haul a bike down every year. Other bikes at home ride.

GT

Lmar, the best advice I can offer you is to buy a 2nd RT and keep it in AZ. Think how nice it would be riding there whilst your other bike is snowed in :wave:

Archived