IGNORED

Huckleberry BBQ

Matts_12GS

I was talking to Brian about this when we were in Astor. He was having trouble coming up with somes dates that would work with his schedule. Maybe he has worked it out by now.

Probably another dumb question ;) but how is Huckleberry's? Best Q in N Florida or is it more of a good meeting point? Sketching together some plans to be within fifty miles of this place in late Feb & we likey good Q. :)

Thanks!

Pat

Sketching together some plans to be within fifty miles of this place in late Feb & we likey good Q. :)

Thanks!

Pat

You were comming to FL and weren't going to tell me. :P

I was talking to Brian about this when we were in Astor. He was having trouble coming up with somes dates that would work with his schedule. Maybe he has worked it out by now.

no resolution on my end. i'm resolved to prolly having to run up in late april. the holiday timing has been an issue this year followed by my work schedule.

if you guys decide to have it shortly, i suggest a call to huck's as a warning.

TEWKS...i personally think huck's Q is good. my experience is that any local, mom and pop place, vs a chain is good. The pink pig on the roof makes up for any food shortcomings that one may imagine. :rofl:

It's a house of cards right now Roger. :grin: I'll toss out a warning if things come together. Thanks Brian! Yeah, my one rule I like to try to keep on road trips, no chain restaurants. :)

Pat

I think that's a fair statement Brian. Huck's is fun, and easy to meet at and decent BBQ. The shack is good but it's on the out of the way side of out of the way.

Pat, the welcome mat is out and we'll leave a light on for you if you need a place to crash or to drop a trailer for a while.

There's also a great POI for the Zumo you can download from POI factory of non-chain BBQ places nationwide. Food for thought if you will :rofl:

Thanks Matt! I'd love to take you up on the offer but may have up to six of us! Family friend now living in High Springs has plenty of parking.

Zumo & BBQ prefect! I have the BMW unit, seems like some restrictions compared to the reg Zumo? I'll check into this! :thumbsup:

Pat

Archived