IGNORED

Dec. 24 2010 short ride

CoarsegoldKid

CoarsegoldKid

My Ducati was calling out to me for a ride in the local hills. These pictures were taken on Road 600 in Madera County, CA. The snow capped mountains in the background are a portion of the Sierra Mountain Range near Yosemite National Park. Sorry I couldn't bring everyone along. Riders locked in a frozen December can look the other way.

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

We are there with you in spirit, Joe, right there in spirit.

Actually, close as I am planning my next trips to Yosemite now. I saw this show on tv about scaling Lost Arrow Spire. And the Tyrolean traverse.

I will have to hike close to it on some of the trails.

dc

Some of the finest back road riding is right in your backyard. Hope we can do it again in April :clap:

Merry Christmas from your desert buddies

Don J :wave:

CoarsegoldKid
That's a funny looking muffler, what happened to the bun warmers?

The warmers are on the top shelf in the garage. This bike is a naked Italian motorcycle with just the basics. No bling. Stock engine. Painful seat. Stock controls. No passenger accommodations. Good for my kind of riding. The exhaust is an Italian made Quad-D Box for life saving harmonics. Chassis control is handled by a Penske fully adjustable shock and Traxxon Dynamics cartridges and springs in the fully adjustable forks. Dirt bars replaced the low bars in the interest of an old mans back and a return to days of the dirt track look. Certainly not for everybody but it does turn heads and encourages thumbs up from unlikely lookers.

Archived