IGNORED

New Riding Position

Bheckel169

He's texting. Or something else I don't wanna say.

Hey, if you got a talent, you might as well use it. Handlebars are an exaggerated luxury on a motorcycle.

dc

You guys in the USofA have it sooo easy - riding like this is illegal in England!!!!

Happy New Year

Of course it would be, since you all drive on the wrong side of the road! :)

You guys in the USofA have it sooo easy - riding like this is illegal in England!!!!

Happy New Year

Well, it used to be illegal here also, but then the gay, lesbian, and transgender groups got with the ACLU. Now it's accepted that riding doesn't have to be just between a man or woman stradling a motorcycle. Other forms of riding are just as valid. Although it still has to be just one bike at a time.

----

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.--

Abraham Lincoln

Bruce (Bedford)

We very nearly converted to riding on 'your' side of the road when some Department of Transport bureaucrat suggested that the transition should be phased in - cars one month trucks the next and bikes as and when!!

If you have had a positive experience with someone teaching you new skills, (other than MSF curricula) I'd be interested in the school, instructor, and a contact.

pmdave

I think he may just be trying to be careful. I dont see much in the way of a rear view mirror, so he is trying to monitor the traffic around him for safety.

They teach this technique at the Hyosung msf basic course. Much better than those horrible little Chinese bike mirrors with the mis-shaped parobolic mirrors. Safer to actually look back.

:grin:

Archived